Sally Hansen® Comfort Curve Toenail Clip Make Easy Grooming Clipper

by Sally Hansen

Comfort Curve Toenail Clip - Make Grooming Easy, 1pc

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Comfort Curve Toenail Clip Make Easy Grooming Clipper!
Medows of Dan, VA
I love salley Hanson products so when I bought these salley Hanson toe nail clippers I knew I wouldn't regret it. I don't . They are the best ones by far I've used for my toes ever. They have that shape that lets you get around the toes so well. Yes I would buy these agin if I had to and they are a must have at my house
Adrian, MI
Just a typical set of nail clippers. Our family uses these for toes and fingers, they do the job. They are cheap enough to purchase (usually BOGO) that we use them for a year and then pitch them. I'm sure there are brands clippers out there that last longer and stay sharper, but these do the job for us.
Blacklick, OH
These clippers were super nice! I really enjoyed using them. They were not the best ones I have ever used, but they were close. They were very easy to use. They had many good things about them and worked very well. I would recommend to others that are having trouble with their own.
apple valley, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
The curve of these clippers helps make clipping easy! I am able to hold them in my hand comfortably while I cut my own nails or a wiggly toddler. We’ve bought cheap clippers and after using these affordable high quality clippers we won’t go back!
Columbiana , AL
I love these Clippers. They are amazing and they don't overdo it or make under your nail bleed. I bought this at Walmart. If you want a Dependable toenail clippers that will last a while I would highly recommend getting these. You won't regret it
I bought this brand/style just a couple of months ago and i would have to say the curve really does help get a more rounded shape and not a square one. They are very easy to use and handle. I would but this again if I needed a new pair.
Coatesville, PA
Does the job, easy to hold and small enough to take on the go if needed. Every gender in my house with all different nail types use this and it works for all. Even strong enough to cut through acrylic nails (pinky)
Bronx, NY
i love these products because they are healthy and theyre good to use at home or on the go and they  come in all sizes and  they last long , you could find these in all your nearby stores and you could find these for affordable prices and i would love to recommend other to try it out i always purchase these products all the time.
Beaverton, OR
We have been using these for years. They are inexpensive and work well. They stay sharp for a while and with the low price point replacing them isn't a big deal.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Easy to use/move around toes and stays “sharp” or does not lose the ability to give a quick clean cut. Very pleased with the product. Price seems about average. Will continue to use/purchase product. #@