BY SALLY HANSEN #73 in Nail Clippers

Comfort Curve Toenail Clip - Make Grooming Easy, 1pc

Buy on Amazon
Ashley C.
Columbiana
I love these Clippers. They are amazing and they don't overdo it or make under your nail bleed. I bought this at Walmart. If you want a Dependable toenail clippers that will last a while I would highly recommend getting these. You won't regret it
Heather B.
I bought this brand/style just a couple of months ago and i would have to say the curve really does help get a more rounded shape and not a square one. They are very easy to use and handle. I would but this again if I needed a new pair.
Janel  A.
Beaverton, OR
We have been using these for years. They are inexpensive and work well. They stay sharp for a while and with the low price point replacing them isn't a big deal.
Camryn W.
Coralville , IA
Love this! Easy to use and sturdy. Never had to buy a replacement pair as they hold up very well! Would def reccomend to a friend or family member .
Jessica C.
Naperville
Very easy to use.  I love using this nail clipper when I give my husband a pedicure.  Good grip and easy to use.
maria M.
Fort Worth, TX
These are the perfect size for my toenails.. Easy to use . I just love them. Would buy again. I've had no issues with them .
Kaitlin A.
These are the perfect size for my toenails. Would buy again. I’ve had no issues with them. I purchased from Walmart.
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
Amelia H.
Peoria
Inexpensive product for basic nail trimming. Cheap and effective. Save your money for nail treatments!
Rebecca G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I absolutely love these clippers! They wow so good for my children’s nails and I love to use them too