Sally Hansen Color Therapy™

by Sally Hansen

Color Therapy™, gorgeous color that cares while you wear! The patented argan oil formula fuses intensive nourishment and instant moisture for healthy looking nails. 9 out of 10 women experienced a noticeable improvement in their natural nails after wear

After using it, the top of the liquid in the bottle changed. Is that normal?
Start your review of Sally Hansen Color Therapy™!
Danielle M.
Sally Hansen Color Therapy™ uploaded by Danielle M.
Sally Hansen Color Therapy™ uploaded by Danielle M.
Purchased at: CVS
I’m a fan of this line within the Sally Hansen brand - I purchased the color I’m reviewing in a rosy pink shade called “Mauve Mantra.” I don’t know if I would necessarily know that it was infused with argan oil if I hadn’t read it on the label on the bottle. Perhaps the moisturizing claims are where the “therapy” comes in, but I also see self-care as therapeutic within itself. This nail polish is excellent quality, applies easily, has good color payoff, and doesn’t chip too quickly (but be sure to use a good top coat to seal your color in). I would definitely purchase another color from the line again - there are a few I have my eye on right now. Sally Hansen once again continues to prove why their brand remains a leader in the nail industry after many years.
Iris A.
Saint Louis, MO
Sally Hansen Color Therapy™ uploaded by Iris A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Such amazing quality of nail polish. The brush is a perfect size to get close to edges without smudging, very fast drying, and long lasting. I make sure to always use a top coat to avoid chipping too early. I definitely recommend!
Sarah R.
Columbia City, IN
Sally Hansen Color Therapy™ uploaded by Sarah R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter and I have been loving this for our nails. It lasts a long time and the color is just fabulous. We hadn't tried this kind before and I would definitely purchase it in other colors. The price seems good and she has recommended it to her friends when they ask what kind it is!
Victoria J.
S Abington Twp, PA
Sally Hansen Color Therapy™ uploaded by Victoria J.
The colors are stunning and always go on so smooth!! I love the price and the ingredients! The ingredients are nourishing and make me feel good about putting this polish on my nails. I highly recommended !!!
Ines W.
Atlanta
Sally Hansen Color Therapy™ uploaded by Ines W.
Sally Hansen Color Therapy™ uploaded by Ines W.
Purchased at: Walmart
It is okay for my first time nail polish. Sally Hansen Nail Polish Colour Therapy Glow Wt Flow, GLOW WITH THE FLOW has so many colors you can choose. I still learn how to put it on my nails. I don’t think the color look nice on my skin tone. Maybe i should try red.
Nikitha M.
Stockton, CA
Sally Hansen Color Therapy™ uploaded by Nikitha M.
This color is called Unwine'd. I looove it. Sometimes I like to match my nails with a color I'm wearing. This color did not disappoint. It's gorgeous. It was easy to use. Loved the wide brush. It dried fast. Easy to clean up. I would definitely purchase this color and others in the color therapy line. I didn't have any chipping on my hands or feet.
Rocio V.
Beaverton, OR
Sally Hansen Color Therapy™ uploaded by Rocio V.
Purchased at: ULTA
This color is beautiful to paint your nails, I like it a lot, it also contains argan oil in its formula and that makes your nails not ugly, and it also dries very quickly, I recommend it.
Chelsea M.
Hialeah, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite nail polishes! Seriously! I've thrown all away my other nail polishes that went bad within months (*Cough* Essie). This version of Sally Hansen is a long lasting and fast drying that do not chip, in my experience. The flat rectangular brush allows me to better apply the nail polish with little to no mess which is a plus for me! Why? Because I am terrible at painting my nails with the regular brushes. Some colors only need one coat and you're set!! I finish it off with the top coat of Color Thearpy to give it a nice shine. For those wondering, I use Sally Hansen Hard as Nails as a base. Did I mention how inexpensive they are?! Only $6 or $7 at Walmart!! (The color I am wearing in the photo is called Teal Good) Sally Hansen Nail Polish Colour Therapy Glow Wt Flow, GLOW WITH THE FLOW Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hardener Natural Tint #2106 (PACK OF 2 BOTTLES)
Kathy J.
Coralville, IA
Sally Hansen Color Therapy™ uploaded by Kathy J.
Purchased at: ULTA
The Sally Hansen nail polish is wonderful.this formula has argan oil in it and I feel that it really helps to nourish my brittle and thin nails. The bottle shape is nice and I love how the brush is a bit bigger than normal nail polish so it doesn't take as many strokes to cover my nail. The color is really rich.
Jessica F.
Mays Landing, NJ
Sally Hansen Color Therapy™ uploaded by Jessica F.
Purchased at: Target
Love this range of nail polishes. Lots of different colors and they last really well throughout the week. I like that they contain oil to help with damage. They dry pretty quickly. I would recommend this brand/line of polishes to anyone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...