Sally Hansen Color Therapy Nail Polish Top Coat 0.50 Fl Oz uploaded by Sache J.Sally Hansen Color Therapy Nail Polish Top Coat 0.50 Fl Oz uploaded by Melissa F.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Color Therapy Color that cares while you wear Intensive Nourishment for healthy looking nails Up to 10 days fade-proof, Chip-Resistant Wear 9 out of 10 Women experienced a noticeable improvement in their natural nails Color: Top Coat. see more...

Buy on Target*
Melissa F.
Love using this top coat ! You can use it with Sally Hansen shades or other brands. It works great to protect the nail polish & gives you a amazing shine. It’s a great price for long lasting wear. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a week long wear with great shine.
kai f.
This top coat is like the best thing ever if you’re looking for a really shiny finish! I love the argon oil polishes for that very reason. So I absolutely would recommend using the top coat with the Argon oil polish to get the ultimate shine and the prettiest nails Eva!!😝
Brooke P.
Eight Mile, AL
Love this polish! Some of the best top coat. Leaves a shiny coat that lasts very long!
Sache J.
Santurce
This leaves my nails so so shiny! I've been using it for a year now and so far it's my favorite. Nothing more to say because this top coat is just PERFECT! The Argan Oil Formula is a PLUS. I'm on my way to stop bitting my nail and I've been motivated so far! Love Sally Hansen Top Coat Argan Oil Formula.