BY SALLY HANSEN

Color Therapy Nail Polish - Sally Hansen Color Therapy Nail Polish provides nail color, while also delivering on key care benefits, which is the #2 insight across all ages in the US. Up to 10 days of wear! - Color Therapy Nail Polish see more...

• Now it have argan oil. Does this mean it help your nails grow? I...3 Answers
  • How well does this help damaged nails? Also, how long has the col...1 Answers
  • How long does this polish last on the nails?3 Answers
Fallon R.
Torrington
Sally...what the heck is up with this polish, girl? Two coats of the white and it's still streaky and not opaque, not even close. When I saw this in the store I was like, no I'll splurge even though the cost is dumb because white polishes can be difficult. It's like, actually watery. Water with some white paint in it. That's a little dramatic, but not as far off as you might think. Maybe it's the argan oil formula? Disappointed. Side note: also not a fan of the sickly sweet/chemical smell. And one plus to be fair, it seems to dry faster than normal. And yeah, got it all over my cuticles, didn't expect it to be so thin, even for white.
Savannah W.
Springfield , MO
Review for: Good as Blue
I had never tried this line of Sally Hansen nail polish before but I fell in love with this color so I thought I'd give it a shot. As for ease of application, I'd give this product 5 stars. The brush and the formula of this nail polish make it a breeze to apply. As far as durability is concerned, three of my nails are already chipped sixteen hours after application and I've done minimal work with my hands. It's
a shame because I love this nail polish and I'm hoping I have better luck with the next application.
Karen D.
N Chesterfld, VA
Review for: Glow with the Flow
I really am in love with this nail polish.  It makes my nails feel better and grow faster even though mine already grow fast enough.  This polish lasts a good two weeks before I notice much chipping. I recommend paring with the nail therapy top coat to get the full effect.
Ashley F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am surprised by how much I like this nail polish. The brush is fabulous. It is wide and flat to give an even application of polish without getting too thick. The colors are beautiful and don't chip easily on my nails.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Review for: Well Well Well
I wanted a white nailpolish and I'm glad I picked this one. It applied smoothly and evenly. It also dried fast and looks super shiny and has my nails feeling smooth! Love love love it! My nails look so good right now.
Jessica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This may be the BEST nail polish I've ever used! I'm obsessed with Argan Oil for my skincare so I'm LOVING that it's now in nail polish! The first thing I noticed about this particular nail polish, it does NOT smell! It has no chemical smell that regular nail polishes have. I absolutely love that! This formula also goes on smooth & evenly. The color is also pigmented & vibrant. I figure since Argan Oil is good for my skin, it has to be good for my nails! I'll be getting rid of all my other nail polishes & I'll be switching over to this Sally Hansen Argan Oil Formula Color Therapy polishes! Sally Hansen Color Therapy
Sofia B.
Stratford, CT
Review for: Soak at Sunset
I have to say I am pretty impressed with this polish and I love the color! These are supposed to be long lasting and they definitely are. The attached pic is my nails 7days later, a tiny bit of chipping, mostly at the tips except for one finger. I used a base and top coat and the polish definitely held up. I work as a nurse so I use my hands alot so nail polish usually chips really easily but these work! Besides the minimal chipping at the tips of my nails, I I think the color faded a little bit over time but I'm pretty sure that was all the hand sanitizer I used at work since I noticed a difference there. Drying time: the usual. They don't dry fast but they don't take forever either. Will definitely bit in other colors
Sarah G.
I just bought the top coat and a beautiful white shade called well, well, well. The added argan oil is supposed to keep my nails from fading or chipping for 10 days and also moisturize and nourish them. They have so many beautiful colors that i had a hard time choosing. I ended up going with a color that i dont have in my nail polish collection. If it ends up living up to what its advertised to do I'm going to go and get the dark green one thats called cucumber. Ill update on how long it lasts without chipping or fading.
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
Review for: Other
I just bought Sally Hansen color therapy argon oil formula 450 reflection pool. Love the color and easy to apply the only down side is it take a long time to dry so you have to let easy layer dry before doing another coat or it just won't dry. Love would recommend and get again
Ashleigh H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish is great! I have the shade couples massage which is a peachy nude color. The color was a little sheer and streaky with one coat which is why I only gave it four stars. However, if you add a second coat then it no longer looks streaky. I really like that it has argan oil in it as well. It hasn't chipped so far and I really like it!
Regine R.
Now it have argan oil. Does this mean it help your nails grow? Is it shiny on ur nail?
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
How long does this polish last on the nails?
Racheal W.
How well does this help damaged nails? Also, how long has the color lasted for you with no chips?