BeautyNailNail CareSally Hansen
Color Therapy Beautifiers Nail Cuticle Serum

Sally Hansen Color Therapy Beautifiers Nail Cuticle Serum

by Sally Hansen

Sally Hansen's Color Therapy Beautifiers Nail Cuticle Serum hydrates your nails and cuticles to complete the perfect manicure. Add to your regular nail color routine for healthy, clean, and cared for nails.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen Color Therapy Beautifiers Nail Cuticle Serum!
Tamar B.
Fruitland Park, FL
Sally Hansen Color Therapy Beautifiers Nail Cuticle Serum uploaded by Tamar B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a pretty good serum to hydrate your cuticles and make them soft. It definitely helps me maintain the skin around my nails and keeps it looking supple & shiny. I've used this for about a year now, and will definitely buy again. Give it a try!
Shannon H.
Denver, CO
Sally Hansen Color Therapy Beautifiers Nail Cuticle Serum uploaded by Shannon H.
I noticed that my nails were turning sort of orange when I had them painted red for a long period of time without a good base- I purchased this nail corrector to use as a foundation before painting my nails and it has been working really well! I also found that using this on its own gave a really nice subtle color. I definitely recommend this if you paint your nails with any intense color on a regular basis!
Manuela W.
Amberg, Bayern
Sally Hansen Color Therapy Beautifiers Nail Cuticle Serum uploaded by Manuela W.
Ich habe bereits in einer Rezission erwähnt, das ich nach den Sally Hansen Gel Nagellacken, jetzt sogar lieber die Sally Hansen Color Therpy Nagellacke verwende. Sie sind sehr gut deckend, glänzen schön und pflegen die Nägel auch noch zusätzlich mit Arganöl.  Sally Hansen Color Therapy Nail Color - 199 Eiffel in Love - 0.5 fl oz

Looking for your answer?