BY SALLY HANSEN

member-ef197e725
member-ef197e725
Brasil
It's so rare for me to find a moisturizer que so perfectly hydrates my skin. Luckily, I stumbled upon this product while browsing the drugstore. It's so light That It does not make my skin feel oily, but it still moisturizes it enough que I do not feel que dry itch later in the day. Best of all, it has greatly stopped my breakouts. 100% recommend this to anyone with skin looking combination for a great lightweight moisturizer!
Bethany J.
Bethany J.
Sacramento, CA
I love the color of this pen it's great for adding to nail designs, it looks really good with pinks and purples or over the white on a French tip, it's kinda like a felt marker for your nails I highly recommend

ONLY REASON FOR A 3 WAS BECAUSE IT RUNS OUT KINDA FAST SINCE I'M USING IT ON CLIENTS. WISH IT HELD MORE PRODUCT.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Greer, SC
I love this stuff! It allows your nail polish to stay on longer plus gives you an awesome shine. It made my nails stronger and therefore grow longer. It gives yoi that nail salon look.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Springfield, OH
I hate that this dries up so quickly and can be hard to use. But the product is very pigmented and beautiful on the nails. It doesn't take very long and the pen makes it easier than using an actual nail brush from polish. I will probably buy it again.
Oriana V.
Oriana V.
Mérida
I really like this pencil, it's easy to use and has a nice finish. Probably I will buy more. Looks good when you want French nails in short time. #loveit
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Perfect nail pen!!! Gives you a salon finish look in the comfort of your home!!