Sally Hansen® Color Quick Fast Dry Nail Color Pen uploaded by rayan m.Sally Hansen® Color Quick Fast Dry Nail Color Pen uploaded by Carly S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

With vitamins panthenol UV protector. Click, color & go! Salon tested. Dermatologist tested. DBP-free. Toluene-free. Free of added formaldehyde. Manicure in minutes! Just click to dispense color, brush and go! Fast-dry formula and handy application make it easy to use anytime, anywhere. Great for pedicures, too! With panthenol and anti-oxidant Vitamins A, C & E to condition nails, plus a UV protector to help keep color fresh and true. Product of USA (nail color) and China (assembly). Shake well with cap on before use. Remove cap. Gently click top of pen 5-7 times to start the flow of color. Apply 1-2 coats. Re-click as needed. Touch up every few days as needed. Protect work surface while using this product. WARNINGS: Flammable. Keep from heat and flame. Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trim. click this product to see full details

Buy on Amazon*
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
Nope. I only used this product once and won’t ever use it again. Expensive for the fact that it doesn’t work and I definitely wouldn’t recommend using it. Not as easy to apply as you’d think.
Ayana H.
OK this one is the best best best nail polish of my life because first of all it goes perfect ok because I only write with my left hand and whatever I want to paint my nails and there's no one else to help me and I want to paint my right hand it always smudges and makes it so worth it so bad I never want to put my nails ever ever again and I also hate when I can't write with both hands inside a Swigle but this is a pill off so it's really good and it doesn't pillow for your nails only pills off on your skin and I think that is a really good product and the best best best part of all sometimes it can be a curse but with this one I can't just cancel it dries up really really quickly so you don't smudge on the wall or something but sometimes it's bad because when you do that and then after that it dries up really quick and you're like oh my gosh I myself all of my skin but it doesn't really hurt you because you can peel the skin off so that's the best part of all and I hope you guys like it and I have been misspelled something so yeah
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
Quick and easy. There's no doubt about that. It dries so quickly. That's all the good. The bad here is that after two coats it looks great for a few hours....then all of a sudden it's almost like it gradually just melts away. Hard to explain but it doesn't chip, just kind of disappears. I don't think they sell these anymore but I had just found one on my nail polish box and decided to use it after all these years of never opening it. I'm reviewing the gold chrome color but have used a nice pink color in the past with the same results.
Brittany H.
Goes on quick and smooth. Looks pretty and as long as you put a top coat on it lasts pretty long. The price compared to some higher end lines are great and they wear just as long, can't go wrong!
Emily R.
Springfield, OH
I hate that this dries up so quickly and can be hard to use. But the product is very pigmented and beautiful on the nails. It doesn't take very long and the pen makes it easier than using an actual nail brush from polish. I will probably buy it again.
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
this pencil to dry the color in the nails is a little uncomfortable maybe because it is a pencil does not cover the nail well and I feel it lasts a little to dry but other people liked it is not my choice.
Jaina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Nail pens are so convenient and make painting your nails so easy, which is what drew me to this product. When I first applied it, there were some air bubbles which I expected since I had to click the polish up onto the bristles and I figured some air had gotten in during production. However, there ALWAYS seem to be air bubbles when I apply this. It does go on opaque, only needing one or two coats maximum, but chips off so soon after and did not last me a full week. I do not think this is a very good product, but is nice if you just need a quick manicure for an event, and not for a long-term trip or anything. I do not think I will be repurchasing this since it does not suit my purposes.
chel. L.
Hands down my favorite Nail Color brand. Actually stays on for weeks and makes my nails stronger when using it. Easy to apply, like any other brand. Even better when it comes in a back of two.
Tiffany H.
Eh. I like the idea of this nail polish pen and the first time I used it, it worked pretty well. The applicator is longer, which makes it easier to hold to apply. In order to use the polish, you click on the end, which dispenses the nail polish from the top, and then you continue to click as needed. The problem is that you can't really control how much product comes out. Since the polish is coming from the top, you have to keep clicking so it can move down the brush, but then you have too much on the brush. If you don't click, you have a dry brush! Either way, the process is not smooth. In theory, I think this pen is a good idea, but I think I'll stick with traditional nail polish!
Rachael M.
Morgantown, WV
These pens are super cool and work pretty well! They come in interesting colors and paint on easy. Nail polish doesn't typically last long on me so a few days is the most I get out of it. I would prefer gel polish.
Lani F.
Escondido, CA
Are these around anymore? I loved how easy they were to apply, but I never see them. Any other comparable products?
Valerie G.
Bertrand, NB
How is the staying power on this??
Angel I.
I have never seen these before - where do you buy them from?
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC
Has any used this product recently
Juliza R.