Sally Hansen® Color Frenzy Textured Nail Color uploaded by Jacqueline M.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Shake gently. Apply 2 coats. Net Wt. 0.4 Fl Oz / 11.8ml Sally Hansen Brand nail-polish Category 3 Pack

Jennifer H.
Vienna, VA
Super cute and girly . Love love love it . Looks great in any day wear . It’s very affordable as well , doesn’t fade away for a long time , stays on your nails for some time even when you put a glossy coat .
Brittney F.
Lake Geneva, WI
So i actually hate this product. Im giving it 2 stars because it would look super cute if it worked but you berely get any dots when you try to put the polish on, its super uneven when you do get a few of the dots and if you layer it its so thick that if anything touches your nails it makes a dent no matter how many days prior your nails were painted
Carli r.
voorhees
I just recently bought these for my niece, of course she loved the look inside of the bottle. But when she went to actually use it, the color did not really come onto the nail. I wouldn’t recommend this if you are wanting a statement nail! Mine was bought from sally beauty!
Cassia S.
austin, TX
I hate glitter nail polish in general so my review is probably a little bit biased. I don't like this, it's too thin and doesn't cover and create a nice glittery effect like I believe a glitter nail polish should
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Alexis J.
Mertztown, PA
The pink sparkles are a beautiful shade & have lasted on my nails for about a week now! It definitely met my expectations and is super easy to apply with a base color underneath! I would recommend to everyone!
Cassandra F.
Flint
I love every product that Sally Hansen has had for nails I really love these colors because the little speckles in it are very cute and everytime I wear it somebody asks me about him
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Cute when put over top of a solid color since it's just glitter in a clear polish. But it's gawd awful to try and get off. I went through So much scrubbing and scrapping on my nails when I wanted to get it off.
Tiffany S.
Color Frenzy by Sally Hansen is such a great product. Just like other Sally Hansen nail products the color is vibrant and beautiful. And who doesn't live a but of shimmer?
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Hi y’all how are you guys doing good I hope! I like this color this product is ok it’s affordable it’s a fun color for everyday easy to apply I would buy it agin . I hope this was helpful ty