Sally Hansen® Color Frenzy Textured Nail Color uploaded by Jacqueline M.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Shake gently. Apply 2 coats. Net Wt. 0.4 Fl Oz / 11.8ml Sally Hansen Brand nail-polish Category 3 Pack

Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
Pretty cute for the younger crowd or if you’re going for something glitzy and different. I love the color. Very classic, legally blonde glittery pink. Love! Not the worth when it comes to glitter polish. The glitter is thicker and not so much for a professional look but other than that it’s a great, fun, cute color!
Jennifer H.
Vienna, VA
Super cute and girly . Love love love it . Looks great in any day wear . It’s very affordable as well , doesn’t fade away for a long time , stays on your nails for some time even when you put a glossy coat .
Maria P.
Sunrise, FL
When I was younger I used this to go to school because they did not allow us to use strong colors. So I spent years using it until I turned 18 and graduated from high school. The color is so cute and it lasts for weeks (approx 2-3) I might point out that I did not do anything at home. I think it is a great option if you have little girls at home who wants to look. Like mommy.
Brittney F.
Lake Geneva, WI
So i actually hate this product. Im giving it 2 stars because it would look super cute if it worked but you berely get any dots when you try to put the polish on, its super uneven when you do get a few of the dots and if you layer it its so thick that if anything touches your nails it makes a dent no matter how many days prior your nails were painted
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL
This enamel line is very good. It has a modern packaging and several options of beautiful colors. Easy to use and the glaze has excellent pigmentation, uniform coverage and a very beautiful shine. The nail polish has excellent nail durability. I bought Sephora and will buy other colors.
Carli r.
voorhees
I just recently bought these for my niece, of course she loved the look inside of the bottle. But when she went to actually use it, the color did not really come onto the nail. I wouldn’t recommend this if you are wanting a statement nail! Mine was bought from sally beauty!
Michelle M.
I did not like this nailpolish very much - the color didn't distribute the way that I had hoped it would, so in turn- it ended up really uneven. Although this is an inexpensive nail polish and can be easily found in most stores- I am not sure I would recommend it
Cindy F.
Newark, DE
This is nice for a special event or if I want a little something different on my nails. I would say it’s affordable and lasts me about a week before it starts chipping. I also put a top coat on though so I’m not sure if that makes a difference versus this on it’s own
Lais M.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
This is a pink with a hint of orange, very true to color shown. It LASTS!!! I bought the base coat and top coat, and paint my own toenails and fingernails and used all together, it hasn't chipped in a month! So I had to go buy polish remover to start fresh. Love it.
Heather W.
Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania
I love this company and their nails. I love to get their nail polishes. They are so pretty and beautiful. It is very affordable. The nail polishes do last very long too. No matter what you are doing the nail polish will stay on and last a long time.