BY SALLY HANSEN #86 in Nail Polish

Shake gently. Apply 2 coats. Net Wt. 0.4 Fl Oz / 11.8ml Sally Hansen Brand nail-polish Category 3 Pack

Buy on Jet.com
Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
Pretty cute for the younger crowd or if you’re going for something glitzy and different. I love the color. Very classic, legally blonde glittery pink. Love! Not the worth when it comes to glitter polish. The glitter is thicker and not so much for a professional look but other than that it’s a great, fun, cute color!
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
Super cute and girly . Love love love it . Looks great in any day wear . It’s very affordable as well , doesn’t fade away for a long time , stays on your nails for some time even when you put a glossy coat .
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL
This enamel line is very good. It has a modern packaging and several options of beautiful colors. Easy to use and the glaze has excellent pigmentation, uniform coverage and a very beautiful shine. The nail polish has excellent nail durability. I bought Sephora and will buy other colors.
Michelle M.
I did not like this nailpolish very much - the color didn't distribute the way that I had hoped it would, so in turn- it ended up really uneven. Although this is an inexpensive nail polish and can be easily found in most stores- I am not sure I would recommend it
Lais M.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
This is a pink with a hint of orange, very true to color shown. It LASTS!!! I bought the base coat and top coat, and paint my own toenails and fingernails and used all together, it hasn't chipped in a month! So I had to go buy polish remover to start fresh. Love it.
Heather W.
Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania
I love this company and their nails. I love to get their nail polishes. They are so pretty and beautiful. It is very affordable. The nail polishes do last very long too. No matter what you are doing the nail polish will stay on and last a long time.
Alexis J.
The pink sparkles are a beautiful shade & have lasted on my nails for about a week now! It definitely met my expectations and is super easy to apply with a base color underneath! I would recommend to everyone!
Caitlin B.
Adger, AL
These polishes are super pretty. I got this set for christmas last year. They are quite easy to apply and looks super cool. They are pretty easy to find at like walmart or ulta. They are also quite affordable.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Hi y’all how are you guys doing good I hope! I like this color this product is ok it’s affordable it’s a fun color for everyday easy to apply I would buy it agin . I hope this was helpful ty
India l.
Oviedo , FL
Beautiful color, last for 3 days, the pigment is amazing. Just two coats to get a beautiful , polished finish. I love this brand and I adore this color on my fair skin tone