BY SALLY HANSEN

Noticeably smoother, fuller lips in 5 days! This advanced nourishing lip treatment with Shea Butter, Collagen and French Lavender super-moisturizes and plumps lips. Lip volume and contour increase with continued use. The appearance of fine, dry lines...

• I would like to know how many people actually use this an...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I love this stuff. Having small lips myself using a lip plumper gives your lips a full look and this brand is great" in 13 reviews
Lissette O.
Boise
This is actually pretty great for the price plus shipping and handling. Putting it on at first is a bit tricky, because it's thick and kinda sticky, but once you apply all over, blot, and then touch up it looks great.
Madison K.
Tucson
The packaging is cheap and ugly which is unrepresentative of the quality of the product. It’s a low price and great product. Application is super simple and can be used by anyone. I would buy again.
devyn s.
new york
This is the greatest. It smooths my lips and tastes great. Its so much better than those lip balms..it's not sticky. It's been discontinued so if you can find it, buy it. I try and buy one or two of them a month and put them in the refrigerator. I don't know if that helps them from getting old or not, but that's what I do.
Kristyn A.
Hot Springs
was cheap and did not work for me, it did not plump my lips it did not make my lips feel more full or thicker, it didnt make me feel like it did anything of what it said
member-32619
The colors where sheer and very natural looking. The plumping effects was subtle and very moisturizing on the lips. You could keep applying this lip product over and over without a buildup. Also you really don’t even need a mirror to apply.
Stone Q.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product so much it really helps lips shining and kissable smells very good for hair fr so dont forget to get yours 💙💸‼️ The Influenster App Influenster
Alaura H.
Tecumseh, KS
I liked it a lot will use again. I like the fuller lip look and it meet my expectations to that. And i will always use this. Yes very yes to apply. Stays on for awhile also. I hate lip gloss or sticks that come off. Yes i recommend to others!! Love the product
jacketslut M.
Windsor
This is one of the most comfortable lip plumpers I have ever used, and with so much payoff I was extremely impressed. The price is very fair and the product is straightforward and easy to use, and I look forward to using this in the future.
😜💞👅👄CALL ME D.
This one I've only tried once but I didn't like it that one time cuz it didn't make my lips off the way that I want them but if you you can definitely tell that it made my lips plump but I'd like for it to have like a chap stick built into it because my lips are very chapped
Angel S.
Cedar Hill
This product was amazing it made my lips look fuller. The packaging was average . After application it stayed on most of the day. This was the first time that I had used it and I would recommend to all my friends.
Rebecca W.
Olivet, MI
I would like to know how many people actually use this and truly feel like it makes a difference rather than just causing tingles on your lips