BY SALLY HANSEN #36 in Lip Plumper

Noticeably smoother, fuller lips in 5 days! This advanced nourishing lip treatment with Shea Butter, Collagen and French Lavender super-moisturizes and plumps lips. Lip volume and contour increase with continued use. The appearance of fine, dry lines...

• I would like to know how many people actually use this an...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this stuff. Having small lips myself using a lip plumper gives your lips a full look and this brand is great" in 3 reviews
Lissette O.
Boise
This is actually pretty great for the price plus shipping and handling. Putting it on at first is a bit tricky, because it's thick and kinda sticky, but once you apply all over, blot, and then touch up it looks great.
Angel S.
Cedar Hill
This product was amazing it made my lips look fuller. The packaging was average . After application it stayed on most of the day. This was the first time that I had used it and I would recommend to all my friends.
devyn s.
new york
This is the greatest. It smooths my lips and tastes great. Its so much better than those lip balms..it's not sticky. It's been discontinued so if you can find it, buy it. I try and buy one or two of them a month and put them in the refrigerator. I don't know if that helps them from getting old or not, but that's what I do.
Brenna J.
It did plump. Awesome product will def purchase again. Great price. First time buying the product was not disappointed. Nice packaging. I purchased mine at Walgreens. I would definitely recommend giving this a try.
Madison K.
Tucson
The packaging is cheap and ugly which is unrepresentative of the quality of the product. It’s a low price and great product. Application is super simple and can be used by anyone. I would buy again.
Stone Q.
Brooklyn ny
I love this product so much it really helps lips shining and kissable smells very good for hair fr so dont forget to get yours 💙💸‼️ The Influenster App Influenster
😜💞👅👄CALL ME D.
This one I've only tried once but I didn't like it that one time cuz it didn't make my lips off the way that I want them but if you you can definitely tell that it made my lips plump but I'd like for it to have like a chap stick built into it because my lips are very chapped
Jennica S.
Midway Park, NC
I love this product because it gives me a full and plumper lips. It's really effective and affordable. What I don't like about this product, is the shade of the colours. I hope they can develop their colours.
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
My mom bought me this cor my birthday in June & ever since ive used it made my lips soft and smooth i keep it in my walet all the time its my first time trying it out i would recommend this if you havent used it
Kendra K.
Eden Valley, MN
I could tell that this was a drugstore lip plumper, but it did the job. It has a little bit of a tingling sensation, as expected. It isn’t unbearable, and the results are natural but great. I would be able to use this as an everyday lip plumper!
Rebecca W.
Olivet, MI
I would like to know how many people actually use this and truly feel like it makes a difference rather than just causing tingles on your lips