Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Reeva *.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

liz g.
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s a little too small for my liking, but other than that it gets the job done, and I’m sure it’s probably way more convenient to travel with
Melanie M.
Waterloo, Ontario
Purchased at: Walmart
An essential part of a nail manicure. These nail clippers are pretty average but work quite well. I’m glad I have this because I can always use them whenever. Great product that I definitely recommend!
Fihmiya H.
Dearborn
I've always been a fan of Sally Hansen products, so I knew this product would be great. I like how the clipper cut my nails nicely and didn't leave any pointy edges. I was able to cut them precisely. The clipper was easy to handle, not bulky just the perfect size when trimming your nails.
Pravlyn J.
Good grip and the size is very convenient for regular use.I like the product and will recommend if you want to carry it with you on the go.
suncica p.
Lombard
Hands down, the best (hand) nail clippers I have ever used. I like to keep my nails and toes looking clean, so I use them often.
Ciera K.
Milton, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Wow. They do exactly what they say they do. They’re cheap because they’re nail trimmers.
Jane L.
Harleysville
I have nothing bad to say about this product. It does exactly what it sets out to do, and for a reasonable price. The clipping holder can be a bit finicky sometimes, but that's just being nit picky. They stayed sharp and strong for about 2 years of weekly clippings. I would definitely buy this again.
Anna A.
Charlotte, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
SO sturdy. Can even cut my boyfriends nails which are hard as rocks, so that in its own is impressive. I genuinely love sally Hansen as a brand and will never buy another brand clippers or nail treatments.
Lydia G.
3217 rivershyre pkw davison MI 48423
Purchased at: Walmart
So the removable tray is my favorite device it catches it all and keeps the mess away. I love how easy and clean this is
Rachel G.
Wetumpka, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Keeps nail clippings from making a mess. It’s been a good pair of clippers but it’s not as clean of a cut as I would prefer.