Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Reeva *.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Katelyn A.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the only nail clippers I can use there a bit pricey but worth it .. work great
Maria A.
elkridge
Purchased at: Walgreens
It was awesome until one day it fell apart when cutting my nails and gave me a huge cut.
Amy A.
Litchfield
Definitely wasn’t blown away.
But then again you get what you pay for. I’m pretty sure I got these for a dollar at my local dollar store.
Danielle D.
Largo, FL
This is just a regular old nail clipper, which clips great. But it doesn't catch the clippings at all. 1 star is all I can give since people but it for that reason and it doesn't do what it says.
Vielka M.
Bronx , NY
This one belonged to a friend of mine. Is nice, not to harsh. I would say is an ok one
Shreya D.
Epping, NSW
These are absolutely horrible. They don't open far enough to actually cut your nail. Interesting concept, horrible execution.
Tori C.
Wichita, KS
These broke in like 2 days, also have a pair of the toenail clippers and they lost their sharpness quickly. Won't buy this brand again.
Elizabeth E.
Idaho Falls, ID
Great product, would recommend to anyone who needs to purchase nail clippers, purchased at walgreens. have a good value could have a better price. doesn't compare to other brands. would recommend to others.
Annalise C.
Plainfield, IL
I hate how you have to hold the nail clipper a certain way for it to clip. It makes it that each nail ends up being different lengths.
Ana R.
La Habra, CA
does the job.. I have a bad habit of bitting my nails so when I do cut them I use this