BY SALLY HANSEN

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Sara M.
Blackfalds , AB
This is the perfect product it’s awesome that cutting my fingernails and toenails and also my daughter’s toenails and fingernails and it is just like any other brand of toenail clippers and I would recommend this to others and I would also buy this again and it’sNot too expensive and I’d recommend it to others sorry I repeated
Kelly C.
Chapmanville
These are the best clippers to use.It catches your nail clippings and is very easy to use.I love that it gives my nails a clean look as well
Kaylee R.
Streetsboro
Simple and nifty nail clippers. Works great for me and is a good price for a pretty simple thing.
cylie j.
Pembroke, ON
I've used these nail clippers for eons, I'm almost positive even my mom used these on me as a kid. I absolutely love that they catch all of the debris, it makes for an easy cleanup later! I've never had any issues with these, its always a breeze to cut my nails.
Grazia S.
Easy to use and very sharp. I don’t have to fight with it to use it. Ready to use at all times.
Nikki B.
harrison
Great nail clippers! I’ve had mine for a long time and they have lasted with no troubles! Great product for the price.
Chloe H.
Milton, GA
The Sally Hansen Clip N Catch Nail Clipper is great. This is definitely on the top of my list for nail clippers I have tried. I got it at Target, which was really convenient. I would DEFINITELY buy it again
Kaitlyn F.
Iva , SC
these are not any ordinary flimsy nail clippers that will snap in your hands and hurt as you are trying to clip your nails. They are tough and sturdy. I would totally recommend these!! Good luck to cutting!
Desii O.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Duane Reade
Does its job , clip nails throughly. These clippers weren’t to expensive either so that’s good
Seema S.
Inwood
This nail clipper is great it’s like your average nail cutter it makes it easier for me to cutt my nails square which is the shape that I love the most !