BY SALLY HANSEN

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Autumn O.
Works like it's supposed too! Crisp looking tips and it takes just a sec. purchase again when needed or I lose it.
Aliana E.
Mentor-on-the-Lake
This works good, snips nails with ease and a clean cut. Catches falling clippings. Durable and easy to travel with.
Jenai M.
Catches your flyaway nail trimmings. Cuts your nails really nice not choppy and chipped. Supports your nail growth
faeneolle f.
Simply amazing it does the job really clean, dosent break my nails in parts, definitely a 5 points to this product.
Cailyn D.
Stevens Point, WI
Clips nails fine and I think the nail catcher is inventive. It doesn’t work 100% of the time, but it’s a good idea.
Lauren M.
Abilene, TX
Good Nail Clipper for a good price it has been a go to for nail clippers and has never disappointed me in the past!
Kayla C.
Gulf Breeze
I love these because they’re really good quality and they catch your nails for you so you don’t have any clean up!
amnesty💜 H.
Good just like any other clippers works good! And very easy to use! On all kinds of nails! And the price is fair to
Shelby W.
Tyler, TX
I hate clipping my own nails but these are great because you don’t have the flyaway nail particles after clipping!
leona e.
ky
It is my favorite nail clipper .I bought them first the time I had tried them few years ago and I love them It was