BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Bleu B.
Lansing
Absolutely love these nail clippers they aren't like the little cheap brand ones but still a good reasonable price too
Edna L.
Brownsville, TX
Love using this so sharp and I use it on my kids without worrying I might cut them totally child safe and a good price
Whitney Rose A.
Maricopa, AZ
Great sturdy pair of clippers. Love the clip and catch feature so the clippings don't fly into my eye each time I clip.
Brittany S.
I really like these clippers. They give a clean even cut, and make it easy to get my nails clipped easily and quickly.
Prema B.
Glen Burnie, MD
These nail clippers are very durable and sharp so it doesn’t just rip through my nails! Would def recommend these!!!!!
Fiona D.
It enables me to have a clean cut without any accidents. It also balances your grip so that you have a salon ready cut.
Latrice P.
Buffalo, NY
These clippers here get the job done for me I don't think I've had better clippers pros they work cons not buying them
Nikki B.
harrison
Great nail clippers! I’ve had mine for a long time and they have lasted with no troubles! Great product for the price.
Amanda R.
Queen Creek, AZ
I love these! The grip control makes it easier to hold and get a precise clip. Which I need cause my nail break easily.
Solie S.
San Leandro, CA
I love these their perfect especially whenever your on the go! They always come in handy whenever you need of a pair!