Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
Zoe A.
Great product would totally recommend! Safe clippers to use and works wonderfully!! Does not make nails jagged and rough!
Delaney N.
united states
LOVE this nail clipper. It's easy to use and I love how it catches the nail when you use it. It makes a nice, clean line.
Tati T.
Toledo, OH
This Is The Best Nail Clipping Product. The Sally Hansen. It is Easy To Use & You Can Bring It With You Anywhere You Go .
Natalie R.
Pomona , CA
I absolutely love how it catches my nail clipping ! Easy to use I hate cutting my nails because I hate picking them up !
Brittany S.
I really like these clippers. They give a clean even cut, and make it easy to get my nails clipped easily and quickly.
Amanda R.
Springfield
I love the fact rhat it catches all the nail clippings for you making it completely mess free!! Great pair of clippers!
Emma O.
Muncie
I always lose my nail clippers  and I love this specific type. They are easy to use and not super expensive.
kathryn k.
Spring Lake, NJ
Sally Hansen is one of the best nail clipper company is out on the market get A nice clean-cut and never any cartridges
Angela Y.
Coachella
This is a pretty good trimmer. It cuts through strong nails and affordable. It is nice and easy to use. Great product!
Britany M.
I love this product because sometimes when I cut my nails they go all over the place but, with this it won’t get messy.