BY SALLY HANSEN

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Michelle K.
El Mirage
Purchased at: Walmart
I have small hands, so I love how it fits. I also like the fact that it catches my nails. Easy to clean, and can travel with it
Tally M.
connellsville
Purchased at: Walmart
Just love it! Only clippers I have ever used! It does not compare to others. It’s nice and affordable. I always keep it with me
Brittany D.
Morgan City, LA
Sally hansen clip m catch control grip nail clipper is the best nail clippers. They are usually the only that has any in stock.
Alexandra C.
NORTH MIAMI, FL
It works pretty well and does what it is supposed to do. I have no problems with the product. It clips my nails really nicely.
Sabrina H.
Berkeley
I think it's just a clipper nothing too special...i guess it's good to have more control, but I'm not picky as long as it clips
Krysta S.
Biglerville, PA
I've had mine for year and has yet to dull out. Gets the job done.  Has a clippings holder so clippings aren't flying everywhere
christina c.
Brooklyn, NY
Sally Hansen means nails to me. I've only used this brand for the past 20 years and don't see the need to switch to any other.
raychel v.
Weatherford, TX
this clippers are amazing! they catch all of the clipped nail and holds it until your done so you can dump them in the trash!!
Gabriela T.
I love this clipper perfect to cut my own nails I’m 23 weeks pregnant so imagine bending down also I love to ya eon my toddler!
Kayli I.
Wilmington, NC
When clipping my nails it's very nice to have an easy gripper on the handle so I don't hurt my fingers or slip and cut to much