Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Reeva *.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Carla W.
Maynardville, TN
Nail clippers seem to last forever. I've had the pair in my purse for years. Sally Hansen is a name I remember from childhood.
Jayleen L.
Santee, CA
This works well and lasts long for me. I purchase so many others because I can never have too many nail clippers laying around
Kate D.
Brick, NJ
This nail clipper is great for even cutting. I trust Sally Hanson for any nail projects. It definitely helps with grip control.
Blake S.
Stockbridge, GA
These clippers fit well in my hand and they seem to be easy to use. I also like that there is less clean up once you are done.
Gabriela T.
I love this clipper perfect to cut my own nails I’m 23 weeks pregnant so imagine bending down also I love to ya eon my toddler!
Traci C.
Sweetwater
I love that it catches the clippings otherwise they go all over the floor. Very sharp for a clean cut. I actually have 2 pairs.
Alexandra C.
It works pretty well and does what it is supposed to do. I have no problems with the product. It clips my nails really nicely.
Brittany D.
Morgan City, LA
Sally hansen clip m catch control grip nail clipper is the best nail clippers. They are usually the only that has any in stock.
Genesis F.
Super strength clipper that fits perfectly in my travel bag. Definitely a staple for girls that are obsessed with their nails 💅
Sara M.
Easy to use...thoroughly like using these and don't have to worry about nails flying everywhere...and not very expensive either