BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Kandy O.
Large pack for the whole family since we always seem to be fighting for the same pair. Works as they are intended to. Good product!
Ashly A.
Denver, CO
This thing is amazing..say goodbye to the day where your nail clippings fly everywhere when you clip them..the catcher is amazing.
Chaylen W.
It’s not bad, I only wish it didn’t cost so much at my local drugstore. Overall, it’s a good clipper that snips at those hangnails!
Jennifer R.
Portland, OR
Love that I can use these without the mess!!! There is no longer any bits and pieces lying around after my husband uses them too!!!
Evanya E.
Fort Worth, TX
I love that it's so easy to grab an to cut your nails with and it cuts in a nice way and I recommend it I don't agree for any other
Keanna T.
I love this product because I do not like picking up nail pieces it’s gross. And especially if you step on them. These work great.
Giana A.
Loxahatchee, FL
This does a great job clipping your nails! I've had mine for a long time now and it hasn't gotten dull or broken! It does the job!
Emilie S.
Loveland, OH
Such a nice nail clipper for fingers and toes! It is easy to hold and is perfect for storing in the bathroom or to go in your bag!
Morgan W.
Eight Mile, AL
Not very expensive and I love the grip that is on the nail clippers. It helps me to have a firm grip so I don't mess up my nails!
Jillian B.
Saxton, PA
Sharp with a clean cut, easy grip handle keeps your hand from cramping. Best I've ever used. Incredibly happy with this product.