Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer R.
Portland, OR
Love that I can use these without the mess!!! There is no longer any bits and pieces lying around after my husband uses them too!!!
Ashly A.
Denver, CO
This thing is amazing..say goodbye to the day where your nail clippings fly everywhere when you clip them..the catcher is amazing.
Brooke P.
Hiawassee, GA
These are great. I always have a pair to throw in a bag just in case. They are also good quality I don't have to repurchase often.
Emilie S.
Loveland, OH
Such a nice nail clipper for fingers and toes! It is easy to hold and is perfect for storing in the bathroom or to go in your bag!
Lindsay S.
Evansville, IN
There alright. Sometime I feel like my nails can get just a little jagged. There inexpensive and I go through nail clippers often.
Kendra F.
Zion, IL
You will love this product. All of sally Hansen products work great. For all you at home nail grooming care this is the way to go.
Jennifer B.
Huntington, WV
Great nail clippers got them at CVS for a great price so their affordable and easily found a must have for doing your nails at home
Lea
Used this for years and still use it if my face breaks out every now and again. It leaves my skin clean and fresh without the oil.
Chaylen W.
It’s not bad, I only wish it didn’t cost so much at my local drugstore. Overall, it’s a good clipper that snips at those hangnails!
Keanna T.
I love this product because I do not like picking up nail pieces it’s gross. And especially if you step on them. These work great.