Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
Melissa D.
Acton, MA
Ergonomically very good with a large lever that's easy on the thumb. The nail catcher is a nice benefit. Cutting action is very good.
caswift S.
Gilbert, AZ
I like the idea of the clippings not going all over the place, and this works well most of he time It’s cheap and gets the job done.
Lindsey B.
This brand is a staple! The clippers are great quality and very easy to use. I’ve used a cheap brand before and this was way better.
Karlabanales B.
Antioch
This sally nail clipper works good just like any other in my opinion. There like 3 dollars very cheap some are more but still cheap.
Nichole T.
Sanford, ME
Best nail clippers. I love hlw it catches all of your nails so they don't fly all over the place. I would definitely recommend these.
Megan P.
St Clr Shores, MI
What more could you want out of a nail clipper. It's simple and easy to use and the grips really help if your hand are a little wet.
Hannah N.
Cedar Falls, IA
The sally Hansen nail clipper set gets the job done and is affordable. They are the perfect size and can be thrown in a purse easily
linda b.
Lebanon, VA
I am a Sally Hanson fan and I buy the products more than any other they are a great value for me and I would tell any one to buy them
yuly b.
Revérdale georgia atlanta
It is perfect for my baby likes to cut his nails and he has confidence in this especially he is looking for him to cut his nails ...
Gina A.
Lake City
I love these small little clippers...they work great and I can easily put them in my purse and have easy access to them when needed..