Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
Ali W.
Saint Louis, MO
These clippers get the job done! They are perfect to fit in your purse on the go too. The clippers are sharp and haven’t dulled down (I got them over a hear ago). Great for fingers and toes. Gives great shape just like the nail salon.
cassidy h.
Seattle, WA
These are sharp and precise but very small in my hands, making it difficult to see where I’m clipping. I do not like how large the catch is for the nail clippings as it makes the clippers themselves clunky and awkward to handle.
Abby W.
North East
I have used these on thicker nails and it does an okay job at cutting them. I have used them a few times. They are easy to grip and it catches the nails so there’s not mess. I probably wouldn’t purchase it again any time soon as there is much better products out there
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
Often times I find myself getting frustrated with nail clippers because many are too full and do not leave a clean cut. This, with other nail clippers I have to use a lot of force and my nails are often cut unevenly. However, this nail clipper is easy to use and cuts with precision and a smooth finish. I also appreciate how it has a nail filer included to finish the job with finesse.
Minerva C.
Love these nail clippers. When I clip my nails with these they don't fall all over the place they stay in the little grooves of the clippers. Love the sleek metal design to them. They look elegant and make cutting nails classy
Katherine E.
This is the well priced and durable product, group makes it much easier to use. Good value for the cost.  I have had mine for some time  now. I do wish the prongs were slightly longer but otherwise I’m happy with it
Princess D.
A very adequate nail clipper. Does what you ask for, but nothing more. I would be very surprised if you had any difficulty using this product. Like seriously dumfounded. But in case you do: insert nail into clipper then clip.
Courtney R.
Clovis, NM
Most convenient nail clippers ever! It's so nice that it catches my nails! It makes it much easier to clip my nails on the go, like in my car! There's no mess to clean up and they cut perfectly! My nails look great everytime!
kaitlyn d.
I’m satisfied with these! They’re good. A reliable nail clip. I’m not too picky about nail clips. I don’t really have any problem with them. They’re good for their price, and they’re easy to use! Just your regular nail clip!
Rachel G.
Norwich
They work good. I’ve had them for a while and they haven’t broken. They are cheaply priced. They cut well I also use them to cut my cuticles. So I guess they are gentle as well. I’d buy them again if the ones I have broke.