Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
Toni S.
Milledgeville
I was not very impressed because it was harder to get a good grip on Nail, as though not enough space to be able to get hold of nail.
caswift S.
Gilbert, AZ
I like the idea of the clippings not going all over the place, and this works well most of he time It’s cheap and gets the job done.
Baby B.
Charlotte , NC
Perfect for catching flyaway pieces that go everywhere! You'll get the perfect clipped piece and it gets into the hard to reach areas
Karlabanales B.
Antioch
This sally nail clipper works good just like any other in my opinion. There like 3 dollars very cheap some are more but still cheap.
Heidi L.
Crellin
I love this product bc you can clip your nails and there is no mess doesn't cost much have had it along time still cuts good and even
Aarin B.
Zanesville, OH
I use the sally Hansen clip n' catch nail clipper every time I do my nails and toes. It helps me get the correct length for my nails.
yuly b.
Revérdale georgia atlanta
It is perfect for my baby likes to cut his nails and he has confidence in this especially he is looking for him to cut his nails ...
Gina A.
Lake City
I love these small little clippers...they work great and I can easily put them in my purse and have easy access to them when needed..
Nichole T.
Sanford, ME
Best nail clippers. I love hlw it catches all of your nails so they don't fly all over the place. I would definitely recommend these.
Bree V.
Columbus, GA
This is a really great product! I would definitely recommend these nail clippers to anyone! Great grip and not hard to use at all (: