Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
Emily c.
Oxford, MD
These are my favorite, they give me the perfect cute and shape I'm looking for when doing my nails, they always come out nice and smooth
Amy A.
Litchfield
Definitely wasn’t blown away.
But then again you get what you pay for. I’m pretty sure I got these for a dollar at my local dollar store.
Summer D.
Ozark
Not a very good product, it broke so easily, the only good thing is it keeps up with the nails you clip so you can easily dispose of them
Casadee C.
Kennewick, WA
I loved using these, due to the fact they would slide out of your hands while trying to cut your nails I will only use these from now on
Nichole L.
I like these clippers because of the grip they have on there. It's easy to use. Like any other clipper I got mine at target and I love it
Angelina M.
La Puente
It's a good size, can fit it in my bag for when I want to take it. Easy to use. I was a first time buyer but you can't go wrong with it.
Missy V.
It’s your basic nail clipper. I do like the rounded end. It seems to fit better in your hands than the normal square nail clippers.
Lily H.
Palmyra
I clip my toenails frequently, and these clippers do just the job! They are cheap, and have a nice grip that I never thought I needed!
Donya S.
Jena, LA
Love these fingernail clippers because I don't have to worry about clipping my fingernails or my toenails and Nails getting everywhere
Ashley F.
Fort Worth, TX
I have always worked in retail, first CVS now walmart so I've tried damn near everything. Sally H makes the best of the best of tools!