Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
Carolynn R.
Hobart, IN
My absolute fav, easy to use and last a super long time! I can't remember the last time I bought a pair of these because they last so long
Amy T.
Elkton, MD
With three kids someone always needs a nail clipper, the price is great and the product is wonderful as well. Would recommend to others :)
Erika S.
Raiford
They work good and I love the fact that it holds the clippings so they don’t get all over the place I hate to pick up nail clippings.
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
I use these clippers all the time when I do my nails or putting on fake nails, always a clean cut definitely a good brand of nail clippers
Lamanda S.
Lake City
Love these but mine broke after about 2 weeks. Was dissappointed but overall they worked wonderful! Affordable and worth the price you pay.
erin o.
Dayton, TN
Painless easy what more can you expect from a product while cutting your naills oh and long lasting I have had my pair for almost 7 years
Lyana L.
Love this product because you won’t make a mess when cutting your nails! That’s my biggest pet peeve and now there’s a solution to it :-)
Shawnna S.
Heislerville, NJ
Thank god for these clippers. I always hate trying to catch or clean up all the nails clippings. These clippers make that a non problem.
Catie M.
Smiths Station
This product is very nice and creates a clean cut that is salon quality. They are sharp which makes it easy to clip your nails yourself.
Marion Y.
Orlando, FL
I just love this. It just no mess when you cut your nails. I soak my nails in warm water for a litle bit to soften my nails and thats it.