Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
Tamra G.
Mesquite, TX
Love that the clippers catch all of the clippings and don't let them get away! Clippers are sharp and get the job done without any issues.
Miranda H.
Easy to use nail clipper. It doesn't take a lot of effort to use and control trip is great at preventing your fingers from slipping around.
Yuliya S.
Vancouver, WA
they work amazing! grip is controlled. love them because they are sharp and can cut any nail, even fake, lets me know that they are strong.
Lisa B.
Fresno
The great simple nail clipper I love how I asked the catcher underneath so it catches all the nails that you clip makes it easy for cleanup
Jenny A.
Tucson, AZ
Not the greatest product I have ever used.. I have tried countless times to use these but they seem to become less sharp or break in half 😣
Sandi I.
Gretna, LA
Love this because of the grip it has on it so no slips and easy to hold and use got it from sallys and very good price and highly recommend
Hailey D.
Galion, OH
These nail clippers work great and are super useful. I have a pair in my purse and at home and use them all time, they always do a good job
Carolynn R.
Hobart, IN
My absolute fav, easy to use and last a super long time! I can't remember the last time I bought a pair of these because they last so long
Amy T.
Elkton, MD
With three kids someone always needs a nail clipper, the price is great and the product is wonderful as well. Would recommend to others :)
catrina l.
I like these the best so far out of the few that I've tried. Honestly there's nothing special about it but it does what it's supposed to do