Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Reeva *.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Kelly C.
Chapmanville
These are the best clippers to use.It catches your nail clippings and is very easy to use.I love that it gives my nails a clean look as well
Kelsey M.
Columbia, SC
Good product. Convenient, you can never go wrong with this product. Affordable. The best thing is the grip so it doesn't slide out your hands
member-d265a
They work great. Easy to use. Only problem i had with them is little gremlins run off with them. I purchased them at my local walmart.
Amber V.
Michigan
I really like these clippers! They are easy to use and easy to hang on to! I've had these clippers for a few years and they still work great!
Kathryn J.
Laramie, WY
These clippers aren’t too aggressive and give me a clean cut on my nails. I can use them on both my fingers and my toes which is convenient.
Troi P.
Philadelphia, PA
I like that I get a good grip on it so I can control how low I cut my nail or how much I take off the only thing that bothers me is the price
Libbet P.
MABLETON, GA
I really love this pair of clippers! They fit in my hand perfectly and don't move around or drop when i am trying to use them. Great design!!
Rebecca M.
Waterbury, CT
The clip ‘n catch feature is amazing! I love that I don’t need to worry about clean up, the catch keeps any fallen nail clippings contained!
Miranda H.
Easy to use nail clipper. It doesn't take a lot of effort to use and control trip is great at preventing your fingers from slipping around.
Hailey D.
Galion, OH
These nail clippers work great and are super useful. I have a pair in my purse and at home and use them all time, they always do a good job