BY SALLY HANSEN

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Violeta B.
Bakersfield , CA
I used this product on myself and my babies.
It is super safe because of the grip it has. I would definitely keep using and buying these clippers
Nafisa I.
Duluth
Works well since I love to keep my nails super short and clean since I work in a lab and can’t have nail polish because it sticks to the gloves.
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
I love this product! It is always there when I need it!!! Very affordable and easy to use. My only issue is keeping it away from my husband! lol
Elinor C.
New York
I like this product and would recommend if your looking for something to keep with you on the go. Convienant size, nice grip, delivered quick!!
HA N.
Lynchburg, VA
I love these! They are so useful and help so much. I don't have to worry about dropping my nails on the ground because the clippers catch them
Emily S.
Canby, OR
Great nail clippers I got mine in a nail kit I kinda wish it had that part you can clean under your nails with but still a great, strong pair.
These are amazing you can use them on anybody. They are super easy to use. I have asked other people about them and they highly recommend them.
Janice D.
Wildomar, CA
I bought this clipper years ago and my husband won't use anything else! It's so convenient and hasn't gotten dull! Love Sally Hansen products!
Mari M.
Clinton Township
Sally's clip and catch, makes life so much easier to clean up all the left over nail clips. It really helps honestly and is an amazing product
Elizabeth B.
Vacaville, CA
I love these ones, better than original nail clippers, and my son can use them cause the grip... they are kinda pricey though, but so worth it