BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Brianna W.
New York , NY
Sally Hansen nail clippers work really great. They cut easily and you are able to keep a grip on the scissors so they do not slip. Work really well!
Abbie M.
Let me start with saying that I love all Sally Hansen products. This product doesn't compare to the alternatives, there is not a better nail clipper.
Saintia J.
I didn't love this product when I purchased it. It was not sturdy enough to clip my toe nails which was upsetting because it was designed to do that
Ja'Nece A.
Aztec, NM
Clipping nails always freaks me out because the clippings go everywhere. I like this product because it catches all the clippings and is easy to use.
Jessica W.
Milford, PA
Great nail clippers. I love how I don't have to worry about breaking my nails while cutting them. It is one of the greatest pairs I've ever owned.
Trina W.
Pasadena, TX
This is a great product when trying to cut your nails. The grip doesn't allow them t move or sway when cutting your nails. Super easy to hold onto.
Araceli M.
covert
Purchased at: Walmart
I was looking for an affordable nail clippers that would be sharp enough to do a clean cut. And this nail clipper workes out for my manicure needs.
Elizabeth C.
Orlando, FL
Bought this for my daddy when he was alive. He said they were the perfect clippers. I've used this kind as well. Very easy to control. Recommended.
Marilette P.
Works great on nails. Easy to clip nails with. I’ve had mine for a while and still works great. The price is also great! Would recommend to others.
Julie M.
Newport, MI
My husband and I use this product all of the time. Cuts really well and they are super easy to use and super easy to get them at any store really.