BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Karina T.
Not sure how you review a nail cliper.. but the one i have bought is pretty sharp and does a good job. I do have some what thick nails and works good.
Kay C.
Greensboro
This is a good product but somewhat expensive, it really all depends on your budget. You can go to the dollar store and get one but this one is better
Ashley N.
These nail clippers easily clip my nails and give me good control. It's also a nice touch to have the clippings catch in the plastic for easy clean up.
Tara P.
Kansas City, MO
I liked this product until it broke. I bought another one and it broke shortly after. I went with another Sally Hansen trimmer and it worked out fine.
Noelle M.
Royal Oak, MI
Sally Hansen has done it again!!! Great product and great price. Would absolutely buy again....but hardly necessary because it lasts such a long time!
mykayla b.
Flowood, MS
Sally Hansen has the best products in the world to me. the nail clipper is a good value and it doesn't hurt the nail. Very easy to use and store away.
Candace R.
Cape May, NJ
This nail clipper is okay. It's not the best, but not the worst either. I bought this at walgreens, and the price was average. I'd say it does its job.
Ariadna G.
Clarksville , TN
this is actually a nice little nail clip if youre needing to fix something quick at home. i bought one for my mom and dad too and they really enjoy iy
Estrella G.
Bakersfield
I got tired of having bits of nails fly everywhere so I thought I would give this nail clipper a try. It does a good job 99% of the time. Not too bad.
Ayah N.
San Francisco, CA
Perfect size. can take anywhere. Reasonable priding and can also be found anywhere. Compared to others it's perfect sizing and not to big like others .