Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
Karina T.
Not sure how you review a nail cliper.. but the one i have bought is pretty sharp and does a good job. I do have some what thick nails and works good.
christian v.
They are hard to get a good grip on sometimes but everything else is great. I hate having to look for them if they fly so it's nice that it catches it
Kay C.
Greensboro
This is a good product but somewhat expensive, it really all depends on your budget. You can go to the dollar store and get one but this one is better
Cecilia C.
Good grip on the nail clipper. Easy to use and very handy. I carry this around in my purse to use whenever I need to trim my nails or have a hang nail.
Ayah N.
San Francisco, CA
Perfect size. can take anywhere. Reasonable priding and can also be found anywhere. Compared to others it's perfect sizing and not to big like others .
Chloe D.
Brunswick, MD
I like the grip on this nail clipper. It helps when I am clipping my nails on my dominant hand using my non dominant hand. It helps me keep a good grip
Ashley N.
These nail clippers easily clip my nails and give me good control. It's also a nice touch to have the clippings catch in the plastic for easy clean up.
Janae K.
I love these clippers they are great and catch all the clippings! They could be a little bigger for toes but they are a great value! Super easy to use!
mykayla b.
Flowood, MS
Sally Hansen has the best products in the world to me. the nail clipper is a good value and it doesn't hurt the nail. Very easy to use and store away.
Candace R.
Cape May, NJ
This nail clipper is okay. It's not the best, but not the worst either. I bought this at walgreens, and the price was average. I'd say it does its job.