Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
Ana D.
Yakima, WA
This product was good and easy to you. I liked it and use it very often for grooming my nails. It was was also very inexpensive and I use it all the time!
Angelica R.
Port Lavaca
I love using this on myself and my daughter who is 5 years old. Every Sunday is a routine to clip our nails since they tend to get long during the week.
Zuleyma D.
Great product lives up too it's claims,never had a problem using it.i would recommend this too anyone looking for a good nail clipper for a great price.
Erin B.
Cary, NC
This is a big help! Don't you hate when you clip your nails and they go flying everywhere? This gets the little pieces so you don't have to pick them up.
Charie Mae O.
Oceanside, CA
It’s small so it’s easy to hold! I used to have trouble cutting my right nails bc not ambidextrous lol but this made it somewhat easier for me to do so!
Jamie C.
Batesville
I love this nail clipper by Sally Hansen. I like that it catches the nail clippings and I don’t have to worry about picking them up after I am finished.
Lesley G.
Spiro, OK
You would be surprised at the awful nail clippers you could buy. This is NOT one of them. It's worth the money! Do it, your nails will thank you for it.
Seema S.
Inwood
This nail clipper is great it’s like your average nail cutter it makes it easier for me to cutt my nails square which is the shape that I love the most !
David K.
Boston
This is the best invention. These things are awesome as they prevent nail clippings from flying all over the bathroom. Wish I discovered these years ago!
Julia C.
Lexington , SC
I love the grip control on these. Sometimes my hands can become sweaty while holding the clippers and they would slip out my hand, but not with these!!!