Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
LuLu R.
Orlando, FL
I like to get these as stocking stuffers for my family! They are the perfect size and i love how easy they are to grip. The quality and price are unbeatable.
Demetria H.
P
Salley Hansen always has the best of the best products. Everything from nail polish to this wonderful nail clipper; nothing says amazing than Smalley hansen
Cortney G.
Spring Hill, FL
Great tool to keep clipped nails from flying in all directions. Have used this product for years and they have held up very well rattling around in my purse.
Claire C.
I love the clip n catch because I used to hate finding old fingernails and toenails around but now with the catcher I don't have to worry about that anymore.
Stephany G.
Los Angeles, CA
There's really not much to say only that the nail clippers from the Sally Hansen collection are the best I really love them and I recommend them all the time
RAQUEL W.
TALLAHASSEE, FL
the grip definitely makes the difference! even with smaller clippers it feels better and makes me feel safe in knowing that i can have perfectly cut cutickes
Mary O.
Ringgold, VA
These are a great product. With the length and shape of my nails, I'm very particular when it comes to clippers and these are wonderful and for a grwt price.
Ellie T.
Literally they only thing I do with my nails is cut them because I can't stand them being long. I just grabbed these at the store and they seem to work well.
Sydney C.
Good product and is easy to control where you are cutting. It's pretty similar to other nail clippers. Works well on both hands and feet in my experience.
Mercedes R.
Dallas, TX
Not such an ordinary product as it catches my nails. What an easy clean! If you're in need of a new clipper, why wouldn't you choose this one. It's great!