Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
Kelsey L.
Fort Worth
I use the Clip 'N Catch Nail Clippers, because as disgusting as it is I have thick toe nails and I do not want to keep step on my nails when I am in my bathroom. I starting clipping my toe nails in the shower once I am done showering, but now it is more convenient to cut them anywhere at anytime.
Phoebe W.
Ames, IA
These clippers are really helpful. I have never accidentally clipped my skin or dropped nails all over the floor to accidentally step on. Because of the design, each nail that is clipped is caught in the clipper itself and is easy to dump in the trash after you're done. Highly recommend.
Susanna L.
Walnut Creek
Good all around nail clipper, it is sharp and have a good grip. Comparable to other good drug store nail clipper. It has last me for a very long time. I did not have to replace for a long time. The price was right and I would buy again. All of their nail clippers have been solid.
Whitney R.
My absolute favorite because they are sharp and last you awhile and it catches the nails so they dont fly across the room. No one likes finding nail clippings. ☻
Alexa A.
These are the best nail clippers you will ever use. They are not expensive and are a very good value. They do the trick, quick and easy. Also I love the “catch” so you don’t have to worry about making a mess with your clipped nails. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Alexis S.
Northport
I never thought I could love nail clippers this much! I take them everywhere! Super small and lightweight to put in my purse! I use these all the time. An amazing grip as well!
Amanda W.
These nail clippers are great if you often cut the nails of children. There is a good grip and they cut the nail very easily unlike other nail clippers that I have used and you have to press down really hard. These are swift and easy and all it takes is 1, 2, 3.
Ni-ka F.
Ive had my nail clipper since high school and never had to buy a new one. Sally Hanson in my opinion makes great quality products so it was no surprise that the nail clipper worked so well. I can give my self a great manicure without having to go to the salon.
Alexis H.
Tremonton, UT
Love using these fingernail clippers, makes it very easy to use because of the nice catcher on the bottom and you don’t have to worry about the nails flipping everywhere. Not pricey at all and would recommend them to any others looking for a good pair of clippers.
zoey p.
Love these especially if you have an overhang or a snag which can definitely be annoying and painful. Because they are so small you can easily fit them into your purse or glove compartment when the nail gods just aren’t helping that day. They are also nicely made to where they won’t dull very quickly.