Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
Myishia S.
Pasadena
This was a very easy product to use. Really ergonomic in my hands with minimal pressure used to clip my nails. I definitely recommend this product and will buy it again.
Shay A.
I love this nail clipper works great. I also love the control that I have with it. My fingers don't slip while cutting my nails as opposed to cheap brand nail clippers.
Candice F.
These clippers clip so well. They're easy to use and they don't split my nails. They shape my nails really well and they last a long time. I have no problems with them
Sital P.
The clips are great to use but wish they were a little bigger and longer lasting! They worked well for a while then the clippers started to become a bit dull! I opted for another brand this time and will see how long they last!
Maya K.
Just as great as any other nail clipper. The only difference is that with this one it does not leave you with a rigid nail as many other nail clippers tend to do so.
Sharon Renee B.
Brooklyn, NY
My entire family has been using Sally Hansen products all of my life. We always have clips around the home...just in case. Always reliable and I will continue using.
Shronda W.
Chicago Heights, IL
I like this product because I didn't have to clean up fingernails or toenails afterwards or have them pop in my face or pop anywhere else on the floor awesome product
Desirae R.
San Antonio, TX
This product has great grip and it cut good. Most clippers are dull and don't work great but I had no problem with this one. I even feel safe using it on my toddler
Ava H.
Lakeland, FL
There not that special the grip isn't so good in i can find one at the dollar general that works better but i guess its ok the price was good just not the quality.
Gabrielle F.
Oxford, PA
ive been using these nail clippers for as long as i can remember. they are perfect to trim nails with or to cut a hang nail. they arent too expensive and are easy to find