Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
This 6 pack came in handy because after I lost one of the clippers I remembered I had 5 more. Also, this clip n catch control grip nail clipper is great. You should try it
Maria P.
Levittown
Works well for clipping tour hand nails. Has a pretty good edge. It's a great size for on the go situations. The angle is really good to make your nails look great not all weird and uneven.
Najai W.
Baltimore, MD
I like this nail clipped is life!@ buuuyyy this!!! It's so much easier to trim your nails because the grip on the nail clippers makes this products so much more comfortable while holding it
Dusti B.
I love these clippers because they don't hurt you at all when you are trimming your nails down. I have used these for so long! The price is great for what you get! I would definitely buy again
Lisa A.
These clippers do a great job between mani and pedicures. They are affordable and easy to hold. I think it is important to get nail clippers and not use this big ones on your fingernails.
Meaghan M.
I love that the shape of these clippers are so easy to use and fit in your hand just right! With the perfect shape of the blades it is easy to get the nail shape that you want every time.
Cheryl T.
Thought this would be a great idea. No so much so. The clipping receptacle is bulky when clipping toenails. It can be removed, but then why bother with it. I would not purchase again.
Morgan S.
Hornell, NY
This product is awesome! Usually Sally Hensen products are cheap as well so that's always a good thing. These clippers are easy to use & great at cutting. I give this product 5 stars.
ANDREA C.
This nail clipper gets the job done. My only complaint is that the plastic catcher doesn't fit as snug as it should, so it'll come unhinged and get your nail clippings everywhere. I think we've all been there so no big deal. The clipper itself is sharp though so it's not a "Clip 'N Catch", it's just a "Clip 'N" no Catch.
Trisha L.
Aberdeen, SD
I love the fact that this catches the nails so there is very minimal cleanup later. It is completely painless and very easy to use. Mine are still in tact through several uses.