Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Reeva *.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Kelly E.
Springfield, IL
Love these!! i hate the sight of toenails and this makes it easier and cleaner. Decent price. I recommend these if you hate looking at toenails after the fact! I hate the ones that fly across the room haha.
Trinity J.
Goodyear , AZ
Nothing's worse than nail clippings all over the floor after doing some self grooming, I love the catch feature on these sally Hansen nail clippers! Easy to use & highly recommended!
Kinyah C.
Lawrenceville, GA
It got the job done nice and easily and even caught the clipped nails as you moved from toe to toe or finger to finger. It's great, I totally encourage the use of this product over any other cheap nail clipper.
Ashton A.
Baton Rouge, LA
I bought these clippers for my husband because when we clips his nails they go all over the place. I purchased the set from Walgreens and had my husband try them out. They worked very well and he enjoyed using them too. Today, we still use these clippers, my daughter gives herself weekly mani/pedis so they clippers are constantly being used.
Lulu P.
I got this product originally on sale from Walgreens. I believe it was worth what I paid. It worked quite well for the first few weeks until it broke. I may or may not try this product again.
Kristen F.
Arlington, TX
I bought these nail clippers when my daughter was younger. I thought it would help me not cut her finger tip. They were very inexpensive and have been a life saver. They leave your nails feeling smooth .
Sarah P.
Pretty sturdy nail clippers! Only negative thing I could say is that I always lose track of them, but I think that's my own fault! Easy to use and not too hard on my nails. I've been using them for years.
Daphne A.
Tampa, FL
We have this product in our home. Love that it catches your nail clippings, leaving less of a mess. Nail clipper cuts well, it's affordable, cuts well, and lasts a long time.
Syretta S.
Raleigh, NC
It's small and compact to keep in your purse. I don't have to worry about it slipping out of my hands b/c of the control grip. I love that it catches nails instead of nail clipping all over the place.
Danielle D.
Largo, FL
This is just a regular old nail clipper, which clips great. But it doesn't catch the clippings at all. 1 star is all I can give since people but it for that reason and it doesn't do what it says.