BY SALLY HANSEN

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Danielle G.
Irvington, NJ
For a somewhat clutzy person like me, these are perfect. They were easy to grip on. It was very easy to use his product and I have definitely enviro orated this into my routine.
Judith C.
These nail clippers are the best quality clippers I have purchased. In the past, I have always used the cheap, no-name, clippers that wear out after a few uses. I’ve had the Sally Hansen Clip-N-Catch clippers for a while now and they’re still as good as new.
Moriah M.
Pitcairn, PA
When it comes nail products sally is my go to line. Whether it's their polish, cuticle products, or clippers. I'm never disappointed. I can keep their clippers for years without having to buy another set.
Jennifer D.
Tulalip, WA
Absolutely my fave after buying and using it , I will not use another nail clipper. Price was good. This is reliable and great clipper. Provides a clean cut and can use on toenails and fingernails. I highly recommend
Michelle C.
Barberton, OH
This is your traditional nail clipper. Nothing spectacular including packaging and price. Everything is middle of the road. If you're looking for a decent product to do the job, this is it.
Gennesis R.
Omaha, NE
This is a great nail clipper it does exactly what it says it's going to do it doesn't hurt at all and it leaves my nails feeling new and completely refreshed makes even cuts and it makes my nails look super cute
Cindy B.
Van Buren, AR
I love this nail clipper because it is shaped perfectly. It has a nice grip to it. I keep this in my night stand and use it pretty frequent. I've never found nail clippers that work as well as this one!
Amber S.
Great grip, great clip. It is super easy to hold and I have never clipped my nails ever with this. I thought this was absolutely so great for the price and I would recommend to every person. It was great.
ava c.
Des Moines
these really clip your nails good. they don't make them perfect and kinda rugged. i purchased this from target. i've defiantly used better clippers but it's good for if you want some simple nail clippers.
Megan C.
They work great! You can never go wrong with Sally Hansen products. They're very durable and are an easy addition to an on to go makeup bag. I got my pair at Walmart. The price is relatively cheap in my opinion, but the quality is great.