Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly S.
New Brockton, AL
Best clippers I could get!

I love these clippers if only they were easier to find in the bottom of a bag. I've misplaced and replaced so many pairs of these clipper.
rainey l.
Houma, LA
i love sally it just such and amazing brand and so affordable at the same time you cant go wrong with an affordable and amazing quality product you might as well just purchase you sally hansen things today and dnt forget to do you nails becasue its important
April T.
Armona, CA
This nail clipper is very convenient, cause it catches your clippings and it's so easy to use cause of the grip. I bought mine in target and the nail file. I'm a repeat user of this nail clipper. Yes I would of course buy this nail clipper again in the future
RaLyssa T.
I was a bit leery before buying this product, but I absolutely love it. I fell in love with it the very first time I used it. It was easy to hold and it allowed me to clip with ease, instead of having to turn my body in an uncomfortable position just to clip.
Sheena W.
Hanover, MD
This nail clipper is easy to use and has good grips on them. The value is very good for the product. It isn't expensive at all. I have nothing to compare it to, but I would still repurchase. There are no cons that I can think of and I'd recommend to others.
Mahum J.
Love this clipper so much itsssthe best clipper !!!!!got itnfrom my local target and cant wait to use it more!!!!!!!! Great price, not to expesive. Very easy to use and i cant csnt cant eait wo use it more!!! I reccomdo to everyone and all my friends too !!
debbie k.
Chesapeake, VA
These nail clippers are the best. They cut without leaving any nails lying around. They are easy to use especially with the control grip. I cut my dad's nails which are very "tender" and they always leave them smooth. I would recommend these to everyone!
Kjerstine K.
Provo, UT
I like to use these kinds of Clippers because they allow me the most control of exactly what I am clipping and/ or want to clip. I can see everything, no surprises!
Sofie B.
Denver, CO
This is a good nail clipper. It clips they nails when its supposed to. I did manage to try and clip something metal, which damaged them and now can't clip properly. So don't do that and you will be fine. They worked really good while they weren't broken.
McKinely H.
Broken Arrow, OK
I haven't used them a bunch but from the few opportunities i have had it was great. It didn't pull or anything painful. I bought it at Sallys and I love their stores. It was my first time buying this and the packaging honestly made my eyes travel to it!