Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
Ally G.
I love the grip!! I’m totally in control while cutting my nails. It’s easy to use and it does t feel bulky. Pros- very in control. Cons- can not cut very thick nails. I’ve bought this product a couple ties and abosoluttly love it! I would totally buy it again!
Harper S.
Not a fan of these clippers. I’ve had several pair. The clipper itself just isn’t sharp enough. Instead of a crisp, clean cut, the clippers split the nail making a mess of my should-be perfect mani. I would not recommend.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This product is really amazing. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family. It’s perfect for the holiday season and for a gift for that one you don’t know what to buy for!
Reality B.
I use this because it helps clip to a certain level with my nails ...I love my nails long but I think they be needing a trimming as well so I use this product which I get from walmart
Sunny K.
Seattle
The blades stay sharp for quite awhile. I haven't had to replace them yet unless I lose or misplace them. I have bought a new pair in over a year and that last one was relaxed because I lost it, not because it stopped working well. The only thing I didn't like is that it doesn't catch all my clippings and some l still sort of fly of my fingers.
Brittany E.
Love this product, it's easy to use, comfortable and the hold hatch keeps all clippings in one place so they don't go everywhere! All you do is dump and go when finished use
Angelica B.
madison
My bf is very clumsy and will cut himself in a second so when purchasing this nail clipper I was searching for the safest one and came across this one. I love it and it clips our nails perfectly.
Sydney M.
San Ramon, CA
If you hate when nail clippers get old nails all over the place these are the cutters for you. The build up of nail clippings can easily be emptyed after every use and sanatized.
courtney w.
Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper are great on the go and perfect for keeping nail trimming clean but they don’t cut as well as other brands I have used.
•real• f.
Beachwood, OH
don’t really have much to say about this beyond my number of stars review. it’s not a product that i feel passionately about one way or another so i’m not sure what else i would have to say in a comment about this product.