Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
Carlie T.
Anderson, SC
This product is pretty good. It catches the nail clippings as you go. I have found that sometimes nail clippings can get jammed, so you have to clean out regularly. This is perfect for someone living in a dorm or something where they don't have consistent access to a private bathroom to clip their nails in.
Presley W.
This pair of Sally Hansen nail clippers are easy to hold and makes it easy to use when clipping your own nails as well as on anyone else. A very light weight and small product that is the perfect size for traveling. These nail clippers are easy to clean and stay sharp for a long period of time.
Ana F.
Orlando, FL
I always have to keep my nails super low since I work in a hospital, this is a perfect size for me to carry everywhere since I am always on the go and due to school I do a 22 hour shift 4 times a week and believe me when I tell you I don't have time at home to sit and relax neither clip my nails
Krystal V.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love Sally Hanson products so this was another hit for me. Pro: the cut is very precise and you do not have to force the handle down much. Con: sometimes the catcher aspect is not needed although that part works good as well. This is definitely a product I would repurchase if I lost it.
Natalie G.
There really isn't anything negative to say about this product. They are nail clippers and I can use it for both my finger nails and toe nails. They cut my nails great, I would recommend this product to anyone.
Kim M.
Bay Saint Louis, MS
I use this product because it is so effective and works great. I was given this product as part of a gift basket. The product is a very good value and is high quality. It is easy to use, unlike so many other products. If I ever need another set of nail clippers I will buy Sally Hansen again.
anastasia s.
Las Vegas, NV
these clippers have been more than useful in getting rid of stubborn cuticle and nail excess, it's incredibly easy to use and does an amazing job in cleaning the nail up. the only issue would be the grip of the tool as it slips very easily and could cause pain, but over al, 4 stars.
Denise B.
Lincoln, AR
I love the handle on these cliplers. My hands don't slip when i use them. Love the fact that i dont have a mess of clipped nails to clean up after i am done using them. They are great for clipping my nails.
Emma K.
Santa Monica, CA
Very easy to use, helpful in terms of cleanliness. The cut it delivers is neat and delivers a well kept nail. This being said, the grip is a bit slippery in terms of staying in place, and could go over and hurt someone. Definite reccomend, have been using since I first discovered them.
Elizabeth E.
Idaho Falls, ID
Great product, would recommend to anyone who needs to purchase nail clippers, purchased at walgreens. have a good value could have a better price. doesn't compare to other brands. would recommend to others.