Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
Sarah E.
Zanesville, OH
Such a great price for so many. These are perfect for getting the job done on your nails. I bought this quantity of clippers so everyone in my house could get a pair. Walmart is where I got mine, but alot of stores carry this item. I recommend these to everyone.
These clipper are absolutely amazing I love the grip on these helps give you more control. Very easy to use, I would totally recommend this product to all my friends. Yes, I would buy this again. I love how when you clip it catches your clippings so that you don't have to figure out where your nails went.
Brittney H.
Staunton, VA
I love using these nail clippers to trim my daughters fingernails. She is always jerking and pulling away and these never slip out of my hands. They are easy to use and I keep them in my purse so I have them whenever I need them. Sally Hansen makes the best tools.
Shannon B.
Mendenhall, MS
I LOVE these clippers!! They are absolutely wonderful and easy to control! I never lose grip with them whether in in a rush to trim a nail or shaping them! They are so easy to use and control and wouldn't buy another kind!
Kyleen S.
Coconut creek , FL
Sally Hansen is my go to nail clippers. I have had them for almost 5 years and they still aren't dull at all. These clippers are also extremely durable, for a great price! You can easily find them at any drug store.
Rachelle R.
These are a great set of nail clippers. They're your standard nail clippers and I've been able to use them over and over again without them getting too dull. These cut very nicely and I never have to go over my nails again to recut them. They're a good value especially considering how long they last.
Cynthia C.
Riverside, CA
I've been using these nail clippers for quite a while. I use them mainly for my daughter. T her wide grip is awesome when you trying to get to those harder to reach areas and the catcher makes for a very easy cleanup.
Maggie M.
Macon, GA
Keeps the little fragments of nails from flying all over the place, which is nice. Very handy. Would be perfect with a clapper on them so I can find them when I lose them, hah. Good clean clip, reasonably priced, have owned several from Sally Hansen.
ashley s.
Oconto Falls, WI
These are perfect for keeping my nails looking great at all times! I keep this in my purse and have multiple pairs at home! These do not hurt at all and do not make my nails crack! I highly recommend these if you are looking for a sturdy pair of clippers!
Jessica F.
Rapid City, SD
I LOVE these clippers! They work great for my nails, my husband's and my kids. They are a little smaller then I am use to but the nail catcher is a great idea and reduces the mess. I found this product at Target. This is one of the few things in life I actually want to tell all my friends about.