Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
Kadajah W.
Johns Island, SC
This is a really good product although I would rather just get some 99 cent clippers these do get the job done really well. They got in the places that I needed it get in overalls a good product
Emily E.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My go to when choosing a nail product. Always trusty and reliable and does what it's supposed to do. I am a repeated user and have always been a fan of Sally Hansen. It cuts my nails doing its best to avoid hurting my cuticles!
Joanie P.
Wichita , KS
Worked fine overall but the grip makes it a little hard to clip. I have a hard time pressing it down to clip the toe nail. Purchased it at  my local Super Target.
I prefer other brands with a smaller grip as I have small hands. I am not sure if I would buy again.
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
Sally Hansen products are always very reliable and durable to me. I love this product because it is easy to use and had a control grip. It helps me out so I don't slip and cut my nail too short.
Tatevik M.
Clackamas, OR
So glad I picked this up. I've been using nail scissors for years and recently made the switch to this. So much easier to get cut with my non-dominant hand with this. Plus I don't over clip, unlike with scissors I always over cut no matter how much control I thought I had.
Dana F.
This is a very sturdy and long lasting nail clipper, perfect for both hands and feet. The control grip helps to get a precise cut, rather then having it slip and chopping the whole nail off!
Chelsea J.
Bradford, OH
I love this nail clipper I love it's the clip and catch because Nina have to worry about the cleanup is very easy very easy to use him well worth the money spent is not expensive at all you can get it at your local stores Walmart target Walgreens or anywhere like that
Sara Beth H.
Frankfort, KY
These clippers are great! Small so they're easy to control. Good value for the price and easy to store. I think this product is a good investment. The clippers do what they're meant to do so overall I would recommend these.
Tara F.
Atlanta, GA
This product is great for nail trimming. I love that it will catch my fresh trimmings so they are no longer found on the floor. The only con I will give this product is that I wish they make this pair a little bigger in size.
Leilanie R.
If you're anything like me and extremely lazy these are the clippers to buy. They are so easy to handle, they do not slip, it was the easiest nail clipping I've ever done. I've used this nail clipper repeatedly due to its ease of use, it's probably my favorite.