Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
Karly w.
Overland Park, KS
Don't buy a classic nail clipper again! After buying the clip n' catch kind, I haven't gone back. It's nice to know exactly where the nails end up...in the trash where they belong. As a mom, I can say this helps keep boys cleaner than before.
Jazzi S.
Great for the price! I found these at Walgreens and they are my go to nail clippers. Very easy to use. They work great for both nails and toenails. I might buy a few more just to have them at my convenience.
Maricruz L.
Lindsay, CA
This nail clipper is definitely different yet affordable. I love using it mainly because I know it does last long. I also love the fact that it has a perfect value. I bought mine at a local drugstore, and I'm sure you can find it anywhere near too. I would really recommend it to anyone.
jennifer m.
Kearneysville, WV
These are great cliplers as they dont leave you going around picking up nail clippings it does tge work by catching them for you also they are priced very good and you can pick up at any walmart i recommend these to anyone
Larissa C.
Missouri City, TX
Love this nail clipper. It's comfortable, not too big and is sharp. I've had one for about five years now and it's still going strong. I don't mind using it for my fingers or my toes. It's a decent price and I would probably buy it again if mine ever breaks for some reason.
Leali S.
This nail clipper is great because it gives you an easy grip while cutting your nails. Most nail clippers grow to be uncomfortable while cutting your nails but this nail clipper has a ridge that adds the comfort needed to carry out a weekly nail clip.
Angela D.
Rosenberg , TX
This is great, the shape of it makes it so easy to grab and get a grip on when cutting my toe nails and finger nails. It's small it's convenient and most important cuts my nails with no extra effort.
asunique m.
Bronx, NY
Great to use, easy to use. I brought this product from my local drug store for about 6 dollars and it is the only clipper that i use . I will continue to purchase this product and recommend it to all, even safe to use on kids. It is very affordable and great for the family.
Robyn D.
Bellbrook, OH
Never been disappointed with sally Hansen. The clippers haven't broken on me-which is good because other nail clippers have due to being cheap. Also my husband steals them to clip his toenails-what a nightmare lmao. The quality is good, leaves nothing to complain about. Good buy.
Jasmine N.
Chattanooga,TN
I have had the same pair of nail clippers for the past few years. And it's been these nail clippers!! They never let me down and i can get all the nails. They are strong and durable and I seriously love them. I got mine from Walmart, i am not sure where else to get them but i got mine from Walmart.