Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
Dena P.
Indianapolis, IN
This nail clipper is perfect because of its control grip. I have always had problems with the grip on nail clippers, but now I don't. It was very easy to use and I would definitely buy it again. I bought it from CVS and recommend it to all of my friends now.
Colleen Q.
Hackettstown, NJ
I do judo and having short nails is very important when competing. I carry Sally Hansen's Clip n' Catch nail clippers with me in my gym bag every where I go. They are the perfect size and always get the job done the first time! I love these nail clippers!
Cierra R.
It doesn't really catch anything very well. The piece that is supposed to catch it is flimsy and can become loose based on how you are holding the clippers. Also it makes the clippers bulking and awkward to hold.
Shannon B.
West Union, SC
Keeps the nails from flying all around the room. Easy to get a precise cut. So you don't get ingrown nails etc. Not too pricey i enjoy all sally hansen products. Its easy to use and I would recommend to anyone.
Brittani W.
This is such a nifty product for so many age ranges, For kids that are just now learning to take care of themselves and wanting to be independent to the older senior citizen that needs a little extra help they work great and catch all the clippings that other wise would be another job cleaning up
Desiree M.
Santa Ana, CA
Sally Hansen nail clippers are the best way to go!! I specifically love this nail clipper because it catches the nails you clip instead of making a big mess. I think I bought mine from Target, I've had it for such a long time! I definitely recommend this product as well as the other Sally Hansen products.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
This is a most have product. The best part is that it catches the clippings. This is great since I'm a busy mom and wife. You never know when you might be needed and have to stop what your doing. So since it catches the clippings there's no mess to clean up. I would recommend this product.
Rachelle D.
Phoenix
I absolutely love sally hanson but by far my favorite is the clip and catch control grip clippers they don't always catch everything but id say about 99% of the time they do but you know you get that unruly nail that dones want to work with you and is hard to cut it doesn't always get those.
Elizabeth O.
Clinton
Linda Hard to Handle I feel like it's a little bit too thick of metal to be able to cut your nails with I don't think that I would use this product again as I have found one that works better for me but maybe somebody else might find it better
Karly w.
Overland Park, KS
Don't buy a classic nail clipper again! After buying the clip n' catch kind, I haven't gone back. It's nice to know exactly where the nails end up...in the trash where they belong. As a mom, I can say this helps keep boys cleaner than before.