Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Reeva *.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Samantha W.
Joplin, MO
I like the fact that these clippers have a catch compartment, because let's be honest we all hate nail clippings everywhere. The only down side is the fact that they are kind of tough to use. Like you really have to push to clip them.
Ashley K.
Boyertown, PA
I like to keep my nails short so I tend to clip them with these clippers about once a week. They cut the nail cleanly without bending or damaging the remaining nail, which I unfortunately have had experience with when using other products. I haven't noticed any dulling of the blades yet, but if they were to eventually become dull, I would most likely buy this set again to use.
Chantel B.
Eustis, FL
This is an all around great product and gets the job done. I've bought cheap dollar store clippers in the past and they broke within a week or two. The Sally Henson clippers work great and I am an avid user of Sally Henson products.
Linzy R.
Huntsville, AL
simple and cute little pair of nail cutters. perfec tto keep in your purse or makeup bag. it also catches the nail so you don't leave a trail of your finger nails wherever you are. i would definitely recommend to anyone on the go.
Sarah P.
This is a good nail clipper and use it all the time I feel safe using it and it really cuts the nail perfectly, when I have an ingrown nail it allows me to trim it without having trouble or for me to bescred that I will cut myself.I always purchase this item at my local drugstore and hope you invest in a product like this
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my third pair of these same clippers .They are easy to use and the grip allows for great control while trimming your nails. They are inexpensive and you can find them in several stores that I am aware of . I think if you want some clipper that will last you probably until you lose them , I would highly suggest giving these ones a shot.
Shannon S.
Mcgees Mills, PA
I love these nail clippers specifically for the the face that you don't have to worry about you nail filing on to the floor or in your hand, because we all know that gross. So this saves you from having that horribly painful process of holding onto your nail clippings.
Allison M.
The Sally Hansen clip and catch is a all in nail clipper that gets the job done without a mess it's very affordable I believe mines was less than 5 dollars it lets you clip your nails without the mess of your nails flying everywhere I definitely recommend Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper
Elise L.
New Providnce, NJ
Well made nail clipper . I found it easy to use and perfect for on the go. The design keeps you from being embarrassed by stray nails when you need to cut your nails in a public space. Used mine in the airport the other week and didn't receive any judging looks.
Kelly M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Just a normal pair of nail clippers only differences they have a thing where they catch the clippings and where you put your thumb is cushioned with a control grip so it makes it a lot easier to use to get that exact precise size of how long you want your nail