BY SALLY HANSEN

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Misty F.
Ashley, IL
Very easy to use. Quick even cuts on your nails. I find it makes my nails look fabulous. I'm glad I bought them the best clippers I've ever used. Sally Hansen sure knows nails
Emily P.
Vancouver, WA
These are great nail clippers to have around just because there is a wider top part, so my thumb doesn't slip. It's great because it doesn't fling your cut nails everywhere, it just holds it into place behind the cutter. I do my nails pretty often so having these clippers are great!
Melinda I.
Tampa, FL
I never thought I'd have an opinion on a nail clipper, but this one really stands out. I love the curved shape of the handles - my fingers don't slip while clipping my kids' nails, which is so important. The icing on the cake is the nail catch. How ingenious! Something so small, yet I didn't realize how much I needed it. Great product!
Jess A.
Rochester , NY
This clipper is sharp, precise, and effective. It does the job right and is a staple in my manicure kit. This is the best clipper I've owned, which is not surprising with it being a Sally Hansen nail produce. The clipper happens to be priced quite reasonably as well, and is worth the money.
DeAnne W.
Long Beach, CA
Rarely do I ever go to the nail shop to get a manicure, I use my hands a lot at work so spending all that money on a manicure would be a waste. A lot of the times my nails break off my nail polish chips and they just look a disaster. Please Sally Hansen clip and catch control grip nail clippers are perfect for when all my nails are at different lengths. I use them to clip my nails down and make them uniform and pretty again.
Kristi H.
Hydro, OK
These are one of the better nail clippers I have used. One of my favorite features is the nail clippings catcher. I hate having to pick up and sweep off nail clippings off my bed. So when I seen these at Wal-Mart the catcher is what prompted my purchase. The only con is they seem to dull after about 6 months.
Erin T.
Randolph, VT
These nail clippers are great for both your hands and your feet. They're easily accessible at any drug store and get the job done efficiently. I will say that the plastic piece doesn't really seem to catch the nail clippings, but that may just be user error.
Stephanie P.
Cumming, GA
They're good for cutting your nails, but I feel like they didn't do a really good job of catching the nails (I still had to sweep up behind me.) Also, don't leave in any kind of moist environment (like a bathroom) because they will start to rust a bit.
Miranda C.
Raymore, MO
Great concept but it wasn't executed well. The opening is very small so it can be difficult to use. Also the clippings don't always get caught so I have to trim them over the trash can anyway. The theory is good but they need to redesign before ill buy again
Shelby B.
Olympia, WA
To me, nail clippers are pretty much the same but with these it catches most of the nail clippings so you don't have to worry about picking up all those nail pieces. Of course it doesn't catch every single piece, but it helps a lot especially if your gross hubby wants to use them while on the bed! Ick