BY SALLY HANSEN

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Celeste L.
magna
Works great, doesn’t damage my nails, and does a clean cut. Got mine at Sally’s beauty supply, for not a bad price. Have had it for years and it still works great!
Qui A.
Turtle Creek, PA
Great nail clipper. Always hated whenever the nail would pop off into oblivion so with this one it catches it so I don't have to go looking for my nail clippings all over the place.
Olivia L.
I lost my nice sharp nail clipper. And was a little bumbed to find out this one isn't very sharp. It doesn't leave nails jagged but doesn't compare to my past one
Hannah K.
Royal Oak, MI
Great pair of ail clippers. I've had them for a while and they're never gotten dull. I like to keep them in my purse, desk, etc. bought them at cvs a while back.
Shauna C.
some nail clippers when you go to clip your nail it doesn't even clip the nail, well these are the opposite of that, they actually clip off the nail in one clip.
Andrea K.
Finally, there isn't going to be anymore worry about all the little nail clippings ling about on you floor. If you're anything like me, that is the one aggravation that you just cannot stand. Not only is it unhygienic, but if you're one to walk around barefoot, stepping on nail clipping can be as bad as stepping on a staple or even a Lego at times. These clippers have a nice little feature of catching those little buggers and keeping them from your floor. I definitely recommend them!
Kesha P.
Parsippany, NJ
I love it. Nail clippers are pretty standard so I'm not sure you can go wrong with whichever one you use. There are no alternatives I would suggest, what I have right now does the job. First time user and would definitely buy again!!
Amanda B.
The grip is a must! These nail clippers are the perfect size for carrying around in my purse in case of emergencies but they don't skimp on quality. They work effortlessly even on the toughest nails.
Miyoko B.
Rocky Mount, NC
I bought this nail clipper at a drug store a year or two ago, just because it was the only one they had in the store and it became my favorite nail clipper I've ever had. I recently lost it and was glad to find it available on Amazon. The one that came in the mail is the same as the one I had.

The features I like are the handle with the nice wide grip. But the best part is the cut. I love how it cuts my nails- a very clean and smooth cut and it cuts easily because the clippers are sharp. I don't really use the "Catch". It doesn't work 100% unless you are very careful not to tilt the clipper, so I just clip over a garbage can. That's not what I bought it for in the first place so it doesn't bother me.
Rebeca G.
Definitely a must have for a mani-padi kit!! It's easy to use and so convenient The only thing i don't like is that it chips the price is all right a little too much in my opinion but i would recommend it to friends