BY SALLY HANSEN

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

•real• f.
beachwood, OH
don’t really have much to say about this beyond my number of stars review. it’s not a product that i feel passionately about one way or another so i’m not sure what else i would have to say in a comment about this product.
Sarah V.
Bakersfield, CA
Does a great job of clipping my nails and always get a clean straight cut all the way across each time. I love the "catching" effect, so that nothing goes off flying.
Danyelle M.
Greer, SC
These are easy to grip but sometimes get in the way of what you're trying to cut. I would recommend these for kids as their first nail clippers be used on themselves.
𝓐𝓲𝔂𝓪𝓷𝓪  .
Colorado Spgs, CO
Totally would recommend! Sally Hansen always has reliable products. It’s easy to use and you can find them anywhere. I’ve bought mine at Walmart and Sally’s beauty supply. Very durable as well
Kayla C.
Alamogordo, NM
I use this for me and my kids. It catches most of the nail clippings. It is a very good product. Just make sure you keep it up right or it spills all the nails out.
Olivia L.
I lost my nice sharp nail clipper. And was a little bumbed to find out this one isn't very sharp. It doesn't leave nails jagged but doesn't compare to my past one
Celeste L.
magna
Works great, doesn’t damage my nails, and does a clean cut. Got mine at Sally’s beauty supply, for not a bad price. Have had it for years and it still works great!
Qui A.
Turtle Creek, PA
Great nail clipper. Always hated whenever the nail would pop off into oblivion so with this one it catches it so I don't have to go looking for my nail clippings all over the place.
Hannah K.
Royal Oak, MI
Great pair of ail clippers. I've had them for a while and they're never gotten dull. I like to keep them in my purse, desk, etc. bought them at cvs a while back.
Shauna C.
some nail clippers when you go to clip your nail it doesn't even clip the nail, well these are the opposite of that, they actually clip off the nail in one clip.