BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Brenda F.
These are pretty good but they are tiny they are like travel size but I wish they might have been a bit bigger. They weren’t expensive either they were affordable. I would buy it again for sure . Good product
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
Best nail clippers! We have a couple pairs of these around the house. You can’t go wrong with This brand and nail products. They are affordable and get the job done right.
Kayla G.
Bakersfield
I love this product!! I have to use small nail clippers and when I am doing my nails sometimes regular nail clippers slip and it scares me sometimes especially with my children so these are perfect field me
Kaitlyn F.
Iva , SC
these are not any ordinary flimsy nail clippers that will snap in your hands and hurt as you are trying to clip your nails. They are tough and sturdy. I would totally recommend these!! Good luck to cutting!
Denise Y.
The best fingernail clipper hands down. No lie. Im so glad i came across this product. Cuts clean everytime & never comes apart unlike other cheap nail clippers. Highly recommend this product to everyone!
Megan T.
Salisbury , MD
Seen this at the local beauty store & figured i’d see if they worked & they do. I love how it catches your clipped off nail. I hate having to vacuum them all up afterwards 😂😂
Theresa F.
Austin, TX
The best nail clippers I've ever used! The grip fits perfect in my hands. I love that there is no mess to clean up afterwards with the catch feature. A great product over all!
Cait P.
Selma
Sally Hansen has really nice stuff and I tend to pick up their products more than anything else. I'm not really picky about clippers, but these are definitely nicer than most.
Peytyn W.
Murfreesboro, TN
This product is so easy to use it might make the spa go out of business! Great clipping kit for a great price. Pros - easy to use, affordable. Cons - none. I bought this product at Walmart and I love it! I would buy it again, but it is good quality so I doubt I'll have to!
Shannon V.
Loves Park
I like this one because it catches your nails and you don’t have to worry about them flying all over the place. They are expensive but they get the job done. If I use cheaper ones I use them outside