Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
Melana F.
Absolutely love this product! It gives the nail a nice clean cut. It is nice to get the bail caught that way you don't have to get them yourself... if you're like some people they don't like that. Would recommend to anyone!
Gina D.
Parker
Like that these nail clippers catch and hold nail trimmings. Definitely a must have for people like me who get grossed out if I come across a stray piece of nail
Sydnee T.
Sioux Falls, SD
I LOVE these nail clippers. They have a really nice groove which makes the gripping of them very comfortable. I always trust sally Hansen products because you always get your money's worth.
Tina D.
My favorite clippers ever. Easy to grip and slightly larger than regular clippers. Great price and I fully recommend these. You can pick these up at any drug store.
Tanya L.
anaheim
Oh my gosh!!! These are amazing. I love the thumb grip. I have 2 young kids that I have to clip their nails often and these make my life sooooo much easier. They work great, the cost is minimal. I highly recommend these.
Alexandria C.
Salem, OR
I don’t like the plastic thing around the sides but they work well for clipping my kids nails. I have a 3 month old 2 year old and 5 year old and have been using this type for about 2 years
Ella S.
Wellelsey
I love these! It has good grips and it's easy to work with. No cons about it except just be careful. Love it in general and would recommend. Have bought multiple times and will continue to. They are easy to use as well.
Abby S.
Saint Michael
Love this nail clipper. It’s grip on the handle helps to hold it more securely. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good quality nail clipper. Works great on your fingernails and toenails.
Carly M.
Arlington Hts, IL
I love this product, it is perfect for all nail types. The grip makes for easy clipping and it cuts very well. I like this product more then any other brand of nail clippers, and I will definitely be buying this again.
Chloe T.
Macon
I love these nail clippers. They clip the nail really cleanly and I love that catches all the excess nail so I don’t have to go clean them up after I get done painting my fingers or toes. It is a revolutionary design.